Another Hatbox Ghost Rumor...

Sped2424

No news for him over here. And unlike the other Updates to the Haunted Mansion hatbox was always a Disneyland Exclusive piece of history. So I wonder if they even want to bring him here.

The Duck

Original Poster
No news for him over here. And unlike the other Updates to the Haunted Mansion hatbox was always a Disneyland Exclusive piece of history. So I wonder if they even want to bring him here.
If they want to sell a few more tons of Hatbox merchandise, they'll find a way to squeeze him in. The bigger question is "When".

Macca250

Fresh off the parks blog in response to all the comments regarding the hatbox ghost - "Wow – I see a theme here! Unfortunately this grim, grinning ghost is not ready to make its presence known just yet. I’ll have details to share as this mystery develops." Damn :(

Californian Elitist

Fresh off the parks blog in response to all the comments regarding the hatbox ghost - "Wow – I see a theme here! Unfortunately this grim, grinning ghost is not ready to make its presence known just yet. I’ll have details to share as this mystery develops." **** :(

That doesn't mean he's not coming. Erin just meant the so-called secret is not ready to be revealed yet, not that the Hatbox Ghost isn't coming.

Hmmm, I didn't see anything in that video except the weird bat projection effect, can someone help me out? I would love to see some hatbox ghost action up close, even if I have to go to Anaheim to see it. Fingers are most definitely crossed.

Californian Elitist

Hmmm, I didn't see anything in that video except the weird bat projection effect, can someone help me out? I would love to see some hatbox ghost action up close, even if I have to go to Anaheim to see it. Fingers are most definitely crossed.

The blue window with the bat you saw in the video was not there before. It seems they are just using that to cover up what's really going to be going in that spot.

Progress.City

I hope you're right, you've got my hopes up again now... No pressure
There's pressure, all right.. My blood pressure!!!! That's because TDO hardly ever upgrades attractions here! We're just happy when they fix things that break! I'm still waiting on...

Space Mountain sound track
Space Mountain smooth tracks
New Space Mountain effects
New ending for Big Thunder Mountain
Voyage of the Little Mermaid improvements
Peter Pan's Flight actual ride improvements
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Why my blood pressure? Because this is just one more thing to add to the list that will probably never get done in Florida...

UGHH

jmuboy

Not holding my breathe for WDW. TDO is way too lazy to do this sorta thing. The only hope WDW had is that MK VP Phil Holmes lovesssss the HM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom