News Another Fight at Magic Kingdom

Lilofan

Dear God, I know it would never happen for a multitude of reasons, but now I can't stop thinking of on-theme police now.

Bunch of sheriffs, knights, and space rangers running around.

Different historical soldiers in World Showcase. All trying to coordinate with each other because they're not allowed to leave their pavilions.
What about the cop who is part of DHS Streetsmosphere team? He can improvise his way to get the two family groups to stop fighting.
😊

Vegas Disney Fan

Who I feel bad for are the families and kids who were not involved but had to witness this poor behavior.

I think I feel worst for the family members who were trying to break it up and keep everyone apart, not only did they get booted from their vacation, and have to watch their kids/nieces/nephews get booted also, but they have to go home and deal with these crazy people every day.

If this was their response to someone trying to catch up to their family at WDW I’m guessing this isn’t the first brawl they’ve been involved in. Imagine living with people like this on a daily basis.

mf1972

after watching the video again, i’m reminded of this…
201E7998-67A1-49EB-A671-54FA041E8016.gif

Trauma

It always amazes me watching people who are willing to fight that have no idea what they are doing.

Let’s partake in dangerous activities that I have absolutely no training in and see what happens!

Dr. Nigel Channing

Just saw a news story that Knott's Berry Farm is implementing a chaperone policy following their fighting outbreak last weekend. Their incident was caused by unruly teens.
Given that Disney's fight outbreaks in recent years have been started by adults/parents, maybe Disney should put a reverse policy in place: Every adult needs to be supervised by at least one responsible child.

Disstevefan1

Well, the good thing is this still rare, but when it happens it gets clicks.
There are millions and millions of magical moments that do not get the clicks.

MissingDisney

Wouldn't it be the opposite? The family that was ahead of them(the girl I assumed got by eventually) would have had to be waiting right?
Not according to the reports. It’s a Big theater. There’s no rhyme or reason. We’ve been first in and last out before, just depending on how fast people get up and out.

Edit to add statement. From one report but this is found pretty consistently. The matching shirts people are who wouldnt let the girl pass and then pushed her.
FC796E5D-780B-479D-BABB-C42EB7D4128F.jpeg

Last edited:

doctornick

Not according to the reports. It’s a Big theater. There’s no rhyme or reason. We’ve been first in and last out before, just depending on how fast people get up and out.

Yeah, it's entirely possible for a group who was seated later to leave the building first.

Still the whole thing seems absolutely bizarre. Even if you are annoyed at someone for squeezing ahead in line - wouldn't complaining to the nearest CM be the obvious solution anyway? - once you got into the theater and realized that it didn't impact you at all in terms of your time, wouldn't you just let it go? What kind of demented person would hold onto that hostility for something that had no impact on them other than moving to the side for a few seconds in line?

MissingDisney

Exactly. Were those people who hang back a bit in theater shows when the doors magically open. I am a ‘rule follower’ so I don’t want to have to walk all the way to the end of the row for my seat. We hang back a little bit and mosey in with the masses. It’s always humorous to watch people elbowing and pushing to get to the front, only to find out it had no benefit whatsoever.

Club Cooloholic

Exactly. Were those people who hang back a bit in theater shows when the doors magically open. I am a ‘rule follower’ so I don’t want to have to walk all the way to the end of the row for my seat. We hang back a little bit and mosey in with the masses. It’s always humorous to watch people elbowing and pushing to get to the front, only to find out it had no benefit whatsoever.
Getting testy over lines at rides happens. But what a dumb ride to get booted out of a park over. Seriously, how you get mad coming in then sit through the ride and get mad coming out??? Like I would have been embarrassed I was doing the blocking for THIS??

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom