Another Excited Newbie!

Stitch in Wonderland

Original Poster
Hi all!
I am not a seasoned Disney visitor yet, but this will be my 3 visit in my adult life. LOL! I went when I was a kiddo, and I loved it! Then I went with my in laws when I was 30 and I cried on the bus to the Magic Kingdom! I have been caught up in the Disney magic ever since. My MIL became a DVC member and now her youngest (my brother in law) is 14 and not as interested in Disney anymore so she has points I get to use from time to time. Which is perfect because I now have 2 girls, 8 and 4 who have been once, but it was only for a few days over Christmas so we didn't really get to see or enjoy Disney as much as I would have liked. We have never had more than a weekend long family vacation with just the 4 of us, so we are taking our first full Family vacation in mid November for 7 nights and I am So excited I can't stop Disney Obsessing! So here I am. :) Sorry, I am a Stay at Home mom, so I'm chatty.

Hey! I'm new around here too! My name is DetectiveDisney and I'm obsessed with trying to figure out how Disney attractions are built and what makes them affective at storytelling! On top of that, I am an avid Disney fan. Nice to meet you all!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Hey! I'm new around here too! My name is DetectiveDisney and I'm obsessed with trying to figure out how Disney attractions are built and what makes them affective at storytelling! On top of that, I am an avid Disney fan. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom