Another Disney Parks "New Years Eve Announcement" 2012

radiohost

Original Poster
At the end of the parade it was announced that there will be another big announcement for Disney parks and resorts During Ryan Seacrest Rockin New Year's Eve Broadcast on ABC New Year's eve.

Last year they announced one more Disney day for leap year, most thought of it as a dud announcement.

What goes on this year???

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Fire Mountain, Western River Expedition, Rhine River Boat Ride, return of Tapestry of Nations, new nightime parade at MK, JTTCOTE coming to MK and being re-themed as a futuristic mine ride for TL, Brazil in WS, Horizons II, Pixar Place expansion, dueling X-Wing, Tie Fighter coaster and Mos Eisley cantina at the Studios, the Yeti being fixed, and Pandora construction starting on the first with a 900 million dollar budget. The most disappointing thing will be the WoL pavillion being turned into a dance club.....

JimboJones123

Those that thought leap day was a dud really need to reevaluate their lives. Not everything has to pander to you. A great many people had just the absolute best day. I loved watching all the highlights and live blogs throughout the day. Made my work day go super fast.

People need to stop expecting Disney to hand them things. I'll never forget the pictures of a fog filled Main Street.

Shame that so many fans have to be so dang selfish.

captainkidd

Those that thought leap day was a dud really need to reevaluate their lives. Not everything has to pander to you. A great many people had just the absolute best day. I loved watching all the highlights and live blogs throughout the day. Made my work day go super fast.

People need to stop expecting Disney to hand them things. I'll never forget the pictures of a fog filled Main Street.

I get what you're saying, but you have to understand - When Disney goes out of their way to make a HUGE announcement, it should at least have the potential to be relevant to everybody. And the leap day thing, while very cool, was not a realistic option for the majority of people. Hardly called for a "huge announcement". I don't consider it being selfish so much as being disappointed in Disney's marketing division.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
What's up with this "limited time magic" thing? I heard it mentioned on the parade. Almost sounds as if they'll be limiting park hours or something.:p
I'm pretty sure they are simply advertising the fact that not all attractions or experiences are available each operating day....you know, the same stuff that is written on the back of park passes. But since they are going to the next gen bracelets there is no room to write that, so hey are promoting it as a special deal.......that's my take on it.

captainkidd

I'm pretty sure they are simply advertising the fact that not all attractions or experiences are available each operating day....you know, the same stuff that is written on the back of park passes. But since they are going to the next gen bracelets there is no room to write that, so hey are promoting it as a special deal.......that's my take on it.

Yeah, sounds about right. Could mean a possible new show or 2. Hopefully, it will be as enthralling as Stitch's Dance Party!

asianway

As long as you're amused during your work day, that's all that matters.

Disneyhead'71

"Limited Time Magic" is the bone they are throwing locals that are getting left out of the Fastpass+ program. They are going to have offerings that last one week only and they will be announced shortly before they are offered. It will be stuff like having special vocal groups come in for a week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom