Another alien encounter connection in mission breakout?

is this a connection/tribute to alien encounter or nah

• totally for sure a connection/tribute

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • nah :P

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwilightZone

Original Poster
So in the halloween overlay of mission breakout, this dragon like alien monster shows up frequently.
IMG_8822.jpg

Now just by basic body features it looks very similar to another certain dragon like alien creature from, you guessed it, alien encounter.
aepic_alien.jpg

what do you guys think? a connection or tribute to the classic attraction? or pure coincidence? after all by the creature's horns and body shape we can also put together a connection to figment and maleficent as well.

Ismael Flores

Yeah it's from Thor but with that said WDI and TDA should really consider bringing back now now gone alien encounter to DCA. They can literally tie it to a Marvel theme that works well during the whole year and then push the scare factor even more during Halloween.
If it's true that WDW is planning on removing their attraction now themed to stitch Disney could save some money and use whatever parts they can from that attraction and bring it to Anaheim.
The attraction action was actually quite good and maybe the problem was that it ended up in a magic kingdom park instead of one of the other secondary gates

D

Deleted member 107043

Shocked that the alien monster from ExtraTERRORestrial isn't in one of the Collector's cages. Or even Skippy. XS was a great nod in the queue but I feel like they could've done more.

Didn't they say that they'll rotate items in and out of the exhibit from time to time?

HonorableMention

Shocked that the alien monster from ExtraTERRORestrial isn't in one of the Collector's cages. Or even Skippy. XS was a great nod in the queue but I feel like they could've done more.
Skippy is still being used, but I could see him being brought over once Stitch closes.

George Lucas on a Bench

You've just reminded me of a feature that I absolutely love! With the mere touch of a button, the entire process can be reversed! Bon voyage! And this is my favorite. It can be suspended. Indefinitely.

tower_vs_fortress.jpg

My dear friends, you've just witnessed a small sample of the awesome power of X-S Teleportation. But wait! There's much more! Imagine if the trip were not merely the width of this tower, but the breadth of a galaxy. The span of a universe! Well, imagine no more, because soon, one of you will be taking that trip. One of you will "Seize the Future" with X-S!

stacks_image_891_1.png

Bon voyage!

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
You've just reminded me of a feature that I absolutely love! With the mere touch of a button, the entire process can be reversed! Bon voyage! And this is my favorite. It can be suspended. Indefinitely.

tower_vs_fortress.jpg

My dear friends, you've just witnessed a small sample of the awesome power of X-S Teleportation. But wait! There's much more! Imagine if the trip were not merely the width of this tower, but the breadth of a galaxy. The span of a universe! Well, imagine no more, because soon, one of you will be taking that trip. One of you will "Seize the Future" with X-S!

stacks_image_891_1.png

Bon voyage!

Sigh.

Twilight_Roxas

Would be cool if they brought back ExtraTERRORestial, but theme to Guardians of the Galaxy like the Collector capture the alien monster & transport it only for to break loose, and roam the theater till it either returns to its planet, contained or destroyed by the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Phroobar

Would be cool if they brought back ExtraTERRORestial, but theme to Guardians of the Galaxy like the Collector capture the alien monster & transport it only for to break loose, and roam the theater till it either returns to its planet, contained or destroyed by the Guardians of the Galaxy.
It would have happen but that ship has long since sailed.

khalib

The cool thing is I'm friends with the original alien encounter director he knows all the effects plus actors for the show

He helped with working with this new attraction that's why xs Is inside of there

He is also known as Jerry rees

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom