Annual Passport Lounge

Should they keep the Annual Passport Lounge?

• They should keep it open year-round.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • They should close the lounge. Nobody goes there anyway.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • They should open a lounge at every park. Now that is a great perk!

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Who cares...I don't have a pass.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Has anyone heard if the Annual Passport Lounge is going to be a permament perk for passholders? I am going to WDW in May and I would really like to go there.

Has anyone been there yet? Has it been crowded or just a few people?

Let me know!!!

Tramp

Originally posted by DisneyWorld30th
Has anyone heard if the Annual Passport Lounge is going to be a permament perk for passholders? I am going to WDW in May and I would really like to go there.

Has anyone been there yet? Has it been crowded or just a few people?

Let me know!!!

We're going in late June and I hope they're there for us. It sounds like a great idea and it makes AP holders feel a little special.:)

kal1484

Unfortunatly, I was sick on my last trip, so I didn't get a chance to go there, but I hope they keep it open....a great place to go when I go at New Years to get out of the crowds and have a place to sit.

Coronado

Went there....had a nice time.....Mickey and Pluto came up from the Garden Grill and took pix with the kids...I wish they let us go up to the top floor where you could see a panoramic view of EPCOT.... You could see the boat ride through the glass. We could sure use one of these in MK and the "Studios"....:)

TinkerBell9988

Yes, my family and I went there. They give you complimentary drinks, like Coke and coffee. They play movies for the kids and they have coloring sheets to take home for the kids. Its a really cool concept, we passholders deserve it!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom