• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Annual Passport Lounge

Should they keep the Annual Passport Lounge?

• They should keep it open year-round.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • They should close the lounge. Nobody goes there anyway.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • They should open a lounge at every park. Now that is a great perk!

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Who cares...I don't have a pass.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

DisneyWorld30th

Original Poster
Has anyone heard if the Annual Passport Lounge is going to be a permament perk for passholders? I am going to WDW in May and I would really like to go there.

Has anyone been there yet? Has it been crowded or just a few people?

Let me know!!!

Tramp

Advertisement
Originally posted by DisneyWorld30th
Has anyone heard if the Annual Passport Lounge is going to be a permament perk for passholders? I am going to WDW in May and I would really like to go there.

Has anyone been there yet? Has it been crowded or just a few people?

Let me know!!!
We're going in late June and I hope they're there for us. It sounds like a great idea and it makes AP holders feel a little special.:)

kal1484

Unfortunatly, I was sick on my last trip, so I didn't get a chance to go there, but I hope they keep it open....a great place to go when I go at New Years to get out of the crowds and have a place to sit.

Coronado

Went there....had a nice time.....Mickey and Pluto came up from the Garden Grill and took pix with the kids...I wish they let us go up to the top floor where you could see a panoramic view of EPCOT.... You could see the boat ride through the glass. We could sure use one of these in MK and the "Studios"....:)

TinkerBell9988

Yes, my family and I went there. They give you complimentary drinks, like Coke and coffee. They play movies for the kids and they have coloring sheets to take home for the kids. Its a really cool concept, we passholders deserve it!! :sohappy:

Top Bottom