Annual Passholders can win a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
I was just looking at the AP site and saw a new sweepstakes begins today and runs through the end of October.

One lucky winner and up to 3 Guests will enjoy:

• A one-night stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite
  • Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table
  • Tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
  • Air transportation if the winner lives more the 150 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort
The castle stay is for December 11th. The AP holder must be 21 or older (not sure why?).

All you have to do to enter is go here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/2009-passholder-holiday-giveaway-sweepstakes/

They ask you to update your profile before letting you enter. Glad to see the suite is still getting used obsessionally. Good luck APers! :wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
W00T! :D Just submitted my entry, and I'll have DH enter his later.

Thanks for posting, V!

You're welcome! I am going to get my sister and BIL to do theirs too. If they win, they are leaving the kids at home and bringing me instead! :lol:

EPCOTPluto

I was just looking at the AP site and saw a new sweepstakes begins today and runs through the end of October.

• Air transportation if the winner lives more the 150 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort
The castle stay is for December 11th. The AP holder must be 21 or older (not sure why?).

All you have to do to enter is go here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/2009-passholder-holiday-giveaway-sweepstakes/

They ask you to update your profile before letting you enter. Glad to see the suite is still getting used obsessionally. Good luck APers! :wave:
:sohappy: Glad to see it in use still! :D

Question, though: why the need to update our profile?

durangojim

Nice post, I was just about to do post this myself. I wonder what they'll be using the suite for on all the other days?:shrug:

wserratore1963

awesome news

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
:sohappy: Glad to see it in use still! :D

Question, though: why the need to update our profile?

They claim it is so the winner will be notified appropriately. My guess it is just an elaborate way for them to make sure they have up-to-date info on everyone. Oddly enough, my address wasn't on file which would probably explain why I never get the Mickey Monitor. :shrug:

I am glad to see APers getting a little attention this week. First 3 free months and now a shiny new contest. :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'll have to wait until September to apply. Now the tough question....which kid do we leave at home if we win?:drevil:

hokielutz

The Family and I are supposed to be arriving for a week, the next morning....

It would be magical to kick off our week vacation with a magical night at Cindy's castle.

Even if they make us sit through a DVC pitch, it would be worth it.... Besides... we'd be the cheapest airline tickets for Disney... all they'd have to pay for is the itinerary change for Jet Blue, since we already have tickets for December.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
I'll have to wait until September to apply. Now the tough question....which kid do we leave at home if we win?:drevil:

Pick names out of a hat? Make them compete? Have a scavenger hunt and whichever ones get to the end first get to go? :lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
The Family and I are supposed to be arriving for a week, the next morning....

It would be magical to kick off our week vacation with a magical night at Cindy's castle.

Even if they make us sit through a DVC pitch, it would be worth it.... Besides... we'd be the cheapest airline tickets for Disney... all they'd have to pay for is the itinerary change for Jet Blue, since we already have tickets for December.

I am booked to go December 3rd to 6th. I would gladly change my schedule if it involved spending a night in the Castle. :lol:

djpoore94

We'll be there Dec 5 through 12 with my cousin and his wife, that would be an awesome surprise for them if we could manage to win it (not that I'm ever that lucky :()!

mousefan1972

Pick names out of a hat? Make them compete? Have a scavenger hunt and whichever ones get to the end first get to go? :lol:

I was thinking steel cage match....might be a bit tough for the 8 year old.:lookaroun

Or..... leave all 3 kids at home and you and DW can take me and DH! :D

:lookaroun

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom