Annual Passholder Room discounts - fall

cfry06

Original Poster
As a first time Passholder, I'm unsure when the new room discounts will be released. I'm looking for September. Any guidance? Thanks in advance for your help!

docdebbi

at one point in time it was worth my purchasing an AP just for the room discount for an 8 day trip.
now, Trotsky is correct, the GP and AP discounts are so close, there is no real difference in price. so during years when i am not sure i will make it there twice, i do not plan to purchase the AP.
and the GP discount comes out way before
i do what you do, book without a discount, then....
switch to GP discount when it comes out, then...........
switch to AP discount if it is any better.

the mouse savers link is useful, tells me when to start checking the site frequently- meaning- several times a day for the discount to come out

coachwnh

As stated previous to my post, general public RO discounts will probably come out first followed by AP RO rates (if they are released). If you are sure you want to go, just put the deposit on the room you want. You can adjust the price once the discounts come out (if they do). We do this often (and although WDW can't guarantee a discount or that your room will be available for a discount), and have always been able to keep that room with the new rates. Currently have two trips booked now. Just waiting for the rates. Its a gamble, but if you are sure you are going, at least you have a reservation number and can make ADRs if its over 180 days (which won't be a problem for you in Sept.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom