News Annual Passholder exclusive offerings at Disney's Hollywood Studios May & June 2018

JohnD

I'd like to see a screenshot of these emails, because I don't believe they exist. Residents and passholders just simply do not get emails about anything. I have two Visa cards and we don't get anything about the Visa room discounts either, although they send us a bunch of other crap.

From the Summer Mickey Monitor
Donald Magnet.jpg

tribbleorlfl

What's weird is I used to get those email Passholder newsletters from "Disney Destinations" until April of last year. Have no earthly idea why they stopped, but I do think it's further annecdotal evidence that something about their Passholder email db is off.

I still get the "Disney Interactive" general corproate emails and even an occasional DVC email (even though I've never been a member).

JohnD

Don't put that Donald on your car. It will disappear.

Sadly, you're probably right. I'm going down on Sunday just before F&G festival ends. While I have no interest in the Minnie magnet (through 5/28), I thought I would add it along with Donald next to my regular Mickey magnet. But if I did that, the Minnie and Donald might disappear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom