Annual Passes

TimDBall

Original Poster
:) We are going to Disneyworld for our first time. We are driving all day this Friday to get there. What is a good place close to Disneyworld to get some sleep (will be getting in late and leaving early to go to Animal Kingdom before checking into the Beach Club Saturday Afternoon)?

Can I pick up my annual passes at Animal Kingdom? If so, where?

Thanks!

P.S. What is another good park to go to on Sunday (MGM or MK)?

:)

NowInc

Originally posted by TimDBall
:) We are going to Disneyworld for our first time. We are driving all day this Friday to get there. What is a good place close to Disneyworld to get some sleep (will be getting in late and leaving early to go to Animal Kingdom before checking into the Beach Club Saturday Afternoon)?

Can I pick up my annual passes at Animal Kingdom? If so, where?

Thanks!

P.S. What is another good park to go to on Sunday (MGM or MK)?

:)

Well..there are about 2 thousand hotels (not literally) near WDW..so I dont think you will have a problem finding suitable accomodations...

As for your Annual pass question...yes...you can buy an AP at any ticket counter (unless its changed...in which case I dont know)...

If your only choices are MGM and MK...id choose MK..more to do ;)

RFBDisneyTree

Actually Annual Passes are sold only at Guest Relations at each park and at Downtown Disney. Just head right to the Guest Relations window usually to one side of the regular ticket counters and don't forget your Disney Club card if you are a member. :)

burbur

i would suggest mgm rather than mk on sunday. the crowds, which i'm sure are thin anyway, are usually more prominent at mk on the weekends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom