annual passes

The Mom

Premium Member
Our latest renewal FR Seasonal passes started the day they sent them. As I recall, when we first purchased them or let them expire, the new start date was the first day we used them.

Upvote 0
You can also go to the local Disney store and purchase AP's there. My wife and I bought the first of two last Friday and they don't go active (new issues) until they are exchanged at one of the 4 parks for the AP. Renewals I believe go active from your anniversary date.

Upvote 0

Disneynut

Disney recently changed the policy for renewals of annual passes. Now when you renew the pass is active from that day. That is the main reason I stopped my AP after 5 years of having one.

Upvote 0

Tramp

The new policy was "sneaked" in last July or August some time...we received the offer to renew from Disney and not a word was mentioned on the offer of the change of policy. Had we not found out by accident that the renewed passes began immediately instead of first day of use, we would be sitting here with annual passes that had never been used.
Disney didn't play fair on this one!

Upvote 0

faithful

According to Mousesavers.com Disney just did something to make up with all you annual pass holders...45% discounts thru most of December on resorts. If I had not already bought hopper passes I would spend the money for sure!:cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom