Annual passes to disappear?

IMDREW

Original Poster
Site that shall not be named saying DLP is stopping new and renewals for passes from tomorrow. Is this just a temp thing? Or are we following Disneyland?

LondonTom

I do feel like if they are getting rid of them for now, it might have been worth mentioning before asking if people wanted refunds or not 😂

Hope they come back soon, mine expired when it was open last summer and we decided to keep my partner's after doing a little maths and needed just one trip between and January to make it worth it. (Hope they keep the infinity spot for Fireworks too😂 my favourite perk, just being able stroll in 5 minutes before it starts and getting a fantastic view)

Indy_UK

What’s the reason for getting rid of them for now? To see if they make more on people buying tickets per day or part of a package?

cjkeating

What’s the reason for getting rid of them for now? To see if they make more on people buying tickets per day or part of a package?
I think it's just a logistics. All annual passes have been extended by the time of the second closure plus sixty days so there are currently no need for renewals.

For new passes it's probably just they don't want to be flooded with new APs who plan on visiting alll summer when the capacity is restricted.

I can't see DLP existing without Annual Passes or being able to handle a significant price hike as the top tier Annual Pass is already more than double the price it was 5 years ago. 10 years ago they were almost giving away Annual Passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom