Annual pass voucher

BrianV

Original Poster
We let our annual passes lapse because we knew we might not be back right away. Might be more like a whole year.

My question is whether we can buy a new pass (not renew) now at current rates online and then activate it when we finally want to go again? Seems like universal and wdw always only go up in prices so a good hedge against future increases.

danpam1024

I believe the pass dates don't begin until the voucher is redeemed, however the voucher may only be good for a certain amount of time. That's why I love FlexPay!

BrianV

Original Poster
I believe the pass dates don't begin until the voucher is redeemed, however the voucher may only be good for a certain amount of time. That's why I love FlexPay!
Thanks. When we realized we wouldn't be there for a whole year we decided that even the cheaper renewal rate wouldn't make sense for us! But we will renew sometime. Must. See. Kong.

matt clark

i know with the 15 month offer you had to activate it by like april 18th or somewhere around that date.
i imagine after that date the passes will go up to keep pace with disney.

"*Florida and Georgia Residents get three (3) additional months free on a regularly priced Florida Resident Preferred Annual Pass. Offer valid on new purchases only; must be purchased and activated by 04/18/16. Promo/UPC code and valid Florida/Georgia photo ID required. Limit six (6) passes per purchase. Annual pass first term is valid for one (1) year from date of first use. Free additional months will apply to the end of the first term. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, discounts or prior purchases. Pass is valid for fifteen (15) months from date of first use for one (1) guest admission during regular theme park operating hours. Pass excludes admission to separately ticketed events, such as Halloween Horror Nights® and Rock the Universe®, at venues within either theme park, Universal CityWalk®, and/or on-site hotels. All benefits are subject to availability and to change without notice. ^Free self-parking is not valid on your first visit to the theme parks and excludes any on-site hotels parking. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice. Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be copied or resold. Flexible Payment Option requires down payment of $159.75 (Tax Inclusive) and 11 monthly payments of $14.52 each (0% APR). Additional restrictions may apply."

BrianV

Original Poster
i know with the 15 month offer you had to activate it by like april 18th or somewhere around that date.
i imagine after that date the passes will go up to keep pace with disney.

"*Florida and Georgia Residents get three (3) additional months free on a regularly priced Florida Resident Preferred Annual Pass. Offer valid on new purchases only; must be purchased and activated by 04/18/16. Promo/UPC code and valid Florida/Georgia photo ID required. Limit six (6) passes per purchase. Annual pass first term is valid for one (1) year from date of first use. Free additional months will apply to the end of the first term. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, discounts or prior purchases. Pass is valid for fifteen (15) months from date of first use for one (1) guest admission during regular theme park operating hours. Pass excludes admission to separately ticketed events, such as Halloween Horror Nights® and Rock the Universe®, at venues within either theme park, Universal CityWalk®, and/or on-site hotels. All benefits are subject to availability and to change without notice. ^Free self-parking is not valid on your first visit to the theme parks and excludes any on-site hotels parking. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice. Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be copied or resold. Flexible Payment Option requires down payment of $159.75 (Tax Inclusive) and 11 monthly payments of $14.52 each (0% APR). Additional restrictions may apply."
Good to know. As a MA resident never got that deal. But likely similar to regular passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom