Annual Pass Start Date

cdd89

Original Poster
Hey Folks,

Hopefully a simple one... I'm buying a Standard Annual Pass and am offered "International Delivery $25" or "Will Call Pickup".

1) If I choose "international delivery", will the start date be today, or the day I first use it to enter the parks? Would I get a voucher that lets me make FP+ reservations immediately (like I know you get with the 'Will Call' method), or would I need to wait for the card to arrive?

2) If I choose "Will Call", how bad would the queues at "Will Call" be likely to be (on a moderate crowd level day) at rope drop? Is the "Will Call" kiosk the same as the standard ticket sales kiosk? I'd be starting the day at Animal Kingdom, if that helps.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return
An Annual Pass doesn't start ticking until the moment you first walk through a turnstile.

And I'm not 100% sure about international passes, in case they're different, but AP holders are given a voucher which you can use to book FP+ using the rolling 30-day method.

cdd89

Original Poster
Hi,

Thanks for the reply! Turns out to be a moot point, since it won't let me order one with a UK address regardless of whether I select Will Call or Delivery. I get an error that "this product is not available given the address you have entered", and then "There are no products available online for the type of tickets you requested. Please choose from the available ticket categories below" (not including Annual Passes).

Guess I'm stuck with the 10-Day No-Expire route :-(

Rob562

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! Turns out to be a moot point, since it won't let me order one with a UK address regardless of whether I select Will Call or Delivery. I get an error that "this product is not available given the address you have entered", and then "There are no products available online for the type of tickets you requested. Please choose from the available ticket categories below" (not including Annual Passes).

Guess I'm stuck with the 10-Day No-Expire route :-(

How many days do you actually need admission for the parks? If you'll be using the 10-days within a single 14-day window, you don't need the No Expiration option.

Another option is to buy a 10-day ticket now, which will get you FP+ reservation ability for the first 10 days of the ticket. If you buy it *without* No Expiration, the price should be less than the price of an AP. Once you arrive you can upgrade the 10-day ticket into an AP by paying the difference. After the upgrade you can book additional FP+ days.

As you're a UK resident, you may also want to look into the 14-day and 21-day tickets that are only available to UK guests.

-Rob

cdd89

Original Poster
Hi,

Just to update this - I called up Guest Services and got an annual pass with no problems (it's just online that it doesn't work). I guess this will be old news, but for anyone else (in the UK) looking to do this:

1. You get a Confirmation Number, which you present with Photo ID and the Credit Card used to purchase at 'Will Call'.
  2. The Confirmation Number can be used to reserve FP+s.
  3. The clock doesn't start counting until the day you first enter (as Tom indicated above!)

Very excited. I'm planning to do several short stays this forthcoming year, so this is definitely worth it for me.

Thanks!

kimbermouse

I am an AP holder and was trying to make FP+ ressies today for the week of 3/14-3/21, and it won't let me. Can we only make them 30 days in advance?

Last edited:

Tuvalu

I am an AP holder and was trying to make FP+ ressies today for the week of 3/14-3/21, and I won't let me. Can we only make them 30 days in advance?
Unless you have a resort reservation I believe AP'ers can only make FP+ seven days in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom