Annual Pass Sliders

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Has anyone received a 2016 slider for their magic band yet? Just wondering what the new ones look like or the color at least

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Well, since Friday was a holiday, and we are still in the weekend, I seriously doubt that any have even been sent out. Little premature, maybe??
Could be? I know some friends got the '15 one in January I don't get mine till April anyways. Was just wondering if they were out yet

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Really? I got two green 2015 ones. If you don't get one, go to any guest relations with your ID and band and they'll give you one you just have to ask. They are very weird about it though. I got a replacement one at mk and I felt like I was getting top secret package slid to me that's how secretive they are about it. It was a very odd moment and interaction

Cmdr_Crimson

Really? I got two green 2015 ones. If you don't get one, go to any guest relations with your ID and band and they'll give you one you just have to ask. They are very weird about it though. I got a replacement one at mk and I felt like I was getting top secret package slid to me that's how secretive they are about it. It was a very odd moment and interaction

I'm arriving out there in the end of the month to get my AP Credentials (AP Card/Discount book) I'll see if I get it there rather than it being mailed..

RonAnnArbor

I just renewed mine and got a second 2015 slider in the box that came yesterday -- not a 2016 -- I'll make sure I get a 2016 slider at WDW at the end of the month...shoddy work I do say...

Sparky359621

I just got mine a few days ago.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 172

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom