Annual Pass Renewal Question

Ariel_x33

Original Poster
Hi all! I have been trying since yesterday to renew my annual pass online but I keep getting the seven dwarves we are working on it page. Has anyone experienced this recently? We have a trip coming in August and are staying on property so I wanted to book the park pass but cannot without the renewal. Been trying to call but haven't been able to get through to anyone yet.

nickys

Premium Member
Hi all! I have been trying since yesterday to renew my annual pass online but I keep getting the seven dwarves we are working on it page. Has anyone experienced this recently? We have a trip coming in August and are staying on property so I wanted to book the park pass but cannot without the renewal. Been trying to call but haven't been able to get through to anyone yet.
They have stopped all ticket sales and AP renewals for the moment.
They will resume “later in the summer”, so all you can do right now is wait.
Best advice is to try on Sunday 28th, but it may be longer than that.

Millionaire2K

They have stopped all ticket sales and AP renewals for the moment.
They will resume “later in the summer”, so all you can do right now is wait.
Best advice is to try on Sunday 28th, but it may be longer than that.

This is not true, Disney is not selling new passes but current AP holders can renew. They never stopped renewals. PS, the site in question has been fixed.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 242

Ariel_x33

Original Poster
This is not true, Disney is not selling new passes but current AP holders can renew. They never stopped renewals. PS, the site in question has been fixed.

Still haven't been able to renew, it is very frustrating. Not I can get into the page but not all passes show and says they are not able to be renewed. I feel like I've tried every phone line at this point. Going to try ticket services tomorrow and see if they can help.

Millionaire2K

Still haven't been able to renew, it is very frustrating. Not I can get into the page but not all passes show and says they are not able to be renewed. I feel like I've tried every phone line at this point. Going to try ticket services tomorrow and see if they can help.

Yeah I have the same "glitch". My AP is not showing on that page, its not even showing in the section "Passes Not Available for Renewal" yet my pass shows up in my tickets section no problem.

Ariel_x33

Original Poster
Yeah I have the same "glitch". My AP is not showing on that page, its not even showing in the section "Passes Not Available for Renewal" yet my pass shows up in my tickets section no problem.

Try calling ticket services, apparently they can help and are open till 11 PM.

Will report back if they actually can

nickys

Premium Member
Good to know, albeit with the responses after your post. I know a lot of people were having problems trying to renew so I had assumed that had stopped.

chama1

I tried to cancel my friends Annual Pass as he's had a "stroke" and won't be able to use it...the Cast Member states Disney is going to put out more info next month pertaining to Annual Passes, at which time I can cancel my friends. I had to wait 2.5 hours...

Ariel_x33

Original Poster
After speaking to many people, apparently I have a block on my annual pass from the payments that Disney did not take during the closure and they said in order to renew I have to pay those months when they are not supposed to be charging for the time they were closed. Additionally, they said even if I do pay those months I am not guaranteed that I will be allowed to renew.

CULater

They’re doing AP holders dirty. No longer can we decide on short notice to go to a park??!! That’s one of the main benefits. Getting out of work early unexpectedly and heading to a park is no more. After being an AP holder for years, I’m going to take a break until they get their head on straight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom