Annual Pass Rates or no? + Dining

minniemickeyfan

Hi, was hoping someone can help me. We have AP's right now and I am looking at the specials offered for Jan.
Can you add a dining plan to a room only special or does it have to be an AP room rate special to add on dining?

Minthorne

I could be wrong but I believe you cannot do a dining plan with room only or AP room only discount. You can only add dining to a package that include park tickets (unless you are staying DVC).
I also go AP discount (unless I'm renting DVC Points or staying at the Dolphin) and use the TiW.

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

Original Poster
The room must be booked at an AP discount or at rack rate to get the AP DDP. You can not book a room under a general public, Florida resident or other promotion and get the AP DDP.
Okay, thank you. I think I've figured out what the room will cost as a room only, plus the money we will spend on food. I should just book the stay play and dine pkg w/ a 2 day tkt as my best option. I think summer 15 I can use and upgrade the tickets.

Upvote 0

luv

I could be wrong but I believe you cannot do a dining plan with room only or AP room only discount. You can only add dining to a package that include park tickets (unless you are staying DVC).
I also go AP discount (unless I'm renting DVC Points or staying at the Dolphin) and use the TiW.
You can add a dining plan with an AP discount. You'd usually save much more using TiW, though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom