Annual pass pickup, do I need credit card used?

winstongator

I bought my annual pass around a month ago, for use starting in late October. Since then, I lost my wallet which had the card I used for purchase in it. Am I going to have a problem activating it? I'll have ID and the confirmation email, as well as the replacement card and the ability to show the transaction.

mmnw

I’ve always been told the replacement card (the new credit card) is linked to your old credit card. Stores etc won’t have a hard time looking up older transactions with the replacement card. I’m no expert, but I don’t see why Disney would be different if this was truly a replacement for your old card.

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

You should be fine as long as you have the info with the bar code. Essentially it's showing that it's already paid for and you can activate it so you won't have any issues.

Upvote 0

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
You'll need several credit cards to pick this up. They'll also want verification of the available balance of all said credit cards and an appraisal and mortgage statement denoting the equity you have in your home. From there, once you pick up your passes....watch the offers roll in.

Skynet MyMagicPlus is watching.......it's always watching.

You should be fine with the confirmation and a DL. If you're on the no interest payment plan for FL Residents - you may want to call if the cc number has changed. If a payment is declined they can block you (temporarily) until the account is brought current. If you paid in full and the transaction has posted - you don't need to worry about the new number until you renew.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom