Annual Pass Discounts

BhamDisney

Original Poster
Anybody know if the Platinum Plus discount will continue? Will same price (or discount on renewal) be offered? I thought it was a steal this year at $550--or around that figure.

correcaminos

Anybody know if the Platinum Plus discount will continue? Will same price (or discount on renewal) be offered? I thought it was a steal this year at $550--or around that figure.
That ended Jan 3rd. It was Platinum Plus for the price of Gold and it was an anniversary deal. Not sure we'll see it again. If you want the PAP+ it's still offered ay a discount, but $882.89 now. The Gold is $627.29 and regular Platinum is $776.39. Renewals are about $100 less each give or take a little

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They have only done that deal twice the last 10 years so I doubt it will happen again anytime soon. It was done in 2014 and 2017. We just buy the Gold pass. Very few blackout dates just the week before Easter and After Easter and week before Christmas and week after Christmas. (We are never there those weeks anyway. We usually go Oct-dec sometime) We don’t usually do waterparks either so it’s perfect for us and a great price. ;)

BhamDisney

Original Poster
They have only done that deal twice the last 10 years so I doubt it will happen again anytime soon. It was done in 2014 and 2017. We just buy the Gold pass. Very few blackout dates just the week before Easter and After Easter and week before Christmas and week after Christmas. (We are never there those weeks anyway. We usually go Oct-dec sometime) We don’t usually do waterparks either so it’s perfect for us and a great price. ;)
Thanks...yeah...we bought them--just wondering do we renew at the discounted price or will they jack them back up?

JaxFLBear

Thanks...yeah...we bought them--just wondering do we renew at the discounted price or will they jack them back up?
If you renew, you will pay the renewal rate in effect at the time you renew. You can also upgrade/downgrade to any level of annual pass that you are entitled to during the renewal process and keep the renewal savings on the new pass level selected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom