Annual Pass Dec 12 Party

Mickeyboof

Original Poster
I’m having trouble understanding what this event actually is. Does anyone have any additional information?

Are there performances from various seasonal events? I’m confused here.

Attachments

• 0DE02980-2B76-4B36-9C00-FB004D7C7B64.jpeg
    0DE02980-2B76-4B36-9C00-FB004D7C7B64.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 123

cjkeating

The schedule for Annual Pass nights are never released until the week before however it is due to feature all seasons including Pirates and Princesses, Swing into Spring, Festival of The Lion King and Jungle, Halloween and Christmas!

It's hard to guess what they will include but I have heard there will definitely be another final showing of Make Your Choice. I doubt they will focus on Christmas that much as it is the Christmas season... Jungle Book Jive will be difficult without the Indian dancers and they won't do the Lion King show just for one night. Maybe Merry Stitchmas could come back for one night only? It will be interesting to see what the entertainment offering is.

Mickeyboof

Original Poster
The schedule for Annual Pass nights are never released until the week before however it is due to feature all seasons including Pirates and Princesses, Swing into Spring, Festival of The Lion King and Jungle, Halloween and Christmas!

It's hard to guess what they will include but I have heard there will definitely be another final showing of Make Your Choice. I doubt they will focus on Christmas that much as it is the Christmas season... Jungle Book Jive will be difficult without the Indian dancers and they won't do the Lion King show just for one night. Maybe Merry Stitchmas could come back for one night only? It will be interesting to see what the entertainment offering is.

Gotcha. Thanks. The email was just so vague, and I cannot find a single press release or reference on the website.

Sounds fun, I missed all the seasons this year so it might be a good wrap up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom