Annual Pass Activation - FL Resident

jmp85

Hello Everyone --

My wife and I have been annual passholders at WDW almost continuously since 2015. We are Florida residents so we have always had the option to pay for the passes over the course of a year but have never done so until this year. Two questions for those in the know: 1) The passes don't start until I activate them on our first visit, correct? 2) Although I will be paying for the passes until February 2019, can I use them prior to paying the full amount? I realize I could easily call Disney to confirm but thought I could save a few minutes by asking here. Thanks!

JohnD

Of course. As Florida Residents, we can pay monthly. My pass won't be paid in full until September (it expires October 11) and I've been using it the past year.

Upvote 0

jmp85

Original Poster
Of course. As Florida Residents, we can pay monthly. My pass won't be paid in full until September (it expires October 11) and I've been using it the past year.
Thank you! I was 99% sure that was the answer but my wife would kill me if I didn't check with someone!

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
These are NEW APs, not renewals, correct? Then
  1. Yes, your "anniversary date" is the date of activation
  2. They are good for an entire 12 months from date of activation, no matter how many months of payments you've made.

Just note that if your credit/debit card used for the monthly payments expires during that time, you need to contact AP Services and give them the new expiry date. Happened to my daughter, which she didn't realize, and Disney suspended her AP until she fixed it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom