Announcing the Imagineering Forum Awards 2020

JokersWild

Original Poster
Ok! My driving test is passed, my visa application has been successfully submitted, and I've successfully weathered the day's existential crises. You all know what that means: It is finally time to reveal the results of the 2020 Imagineering Forum Awards. I had initially intended to make a video, but it's been an exceptionally weird month and I wasn't able to find the time to sit down and edit. Nonetheless here are the results:

@D Hulk!
Forms response chart. Question title: Best Imagineer. Number of responses: 22 responses.

Sidenote: I don't know who did it, but the person who wrote me in will forever have my heart.

@Goofyyukyukyuk!
Forms response chart. Question title: Best New Imagineer. Number of responses: 22 responses.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Odyssey
Forms response chart. Question title: Best Competition. Number of responses: 22 responses.

@Mickeyfan5534
Forms response chart. Question title: Best Host/ Judge. Number of responses: 21 responses.

DisneySky! @D Hulk
Forms response chart. Question title: Best Project. Number of responses: 22 responses.

Mumbai Disneyland!
1610119389216.png

Dark blue is Age of Magic

DisneySky! @D Hulk
Forms response chart. Question title: Best Park. Number of responses: 22 responses.

Everything's Super! @Pi on my Cake @JokersWild
Forms response chart. Question title: Best Video. Number of responses: 20 responses.

I tried finding a meme, but I couldn't find one that hasn't been used already.

Concept Art: All of It @D Hulk
Forms response chart. Question title: Best Presentation. Number of responses: 22 responses.

Congratulations to all of the winners! Let's make 2021 even better!​

D Hulk

148.jpg

Great job running these awards, @JokersWild! Great job to everyone involved in our Imagineering community for all the creative ideas, strong works, and fun group games you’ve helped out with, both in 2020 and beyond. Congrats to the other winners, and kudos too to all the exceptional players and projects who were nominated. And thanks to everyone who stuck together and helped each other out during 2020. Our community can be a lovely respite from the world’s frustrations, and let’s keep it that way.

HULK OUT!
Dab

Tux

Ok! My driving test is passed, my visa application has been successfully submitted, and I've successfully weathered the day's existential crises. You all know what that means: It is finally time to reveal the results of the 2020 Imagineering Forum Awards. I had initially intended to make a video, but it's been an exceptionally weird month and I wasn't able to find the time to sit down and edit. Nonetheless here are the results:

@D Hulk!
View attachment 522814
Sidenote: I don't know who did it, but the person who wrote me in will forever have my heart.

@Goofyyukyukyuk!
View attachment 522815

The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Odyssey
View attachment 522816

@Mickeyfan5534
View attachment 522817

Mumbai Disneyland!
View attachment 522820
Dark blue is Age of Magic

Everything's Super! @Pi on my Cake @JokersWild
View attachment 522822
I tried finding a meme, but I couldn't find one that hasn't been used already.

Concept Art: All of It @D Hulk
View attachment 522826

Congratulations to all of the winners! Let's make 2021 even better!​
Congratulations to everyone who was a part of the vote, everyone who voted, and to the fellow winners! You all did such a great job! Sorry for being inactive so long, but I'm glad to be able to return. It's great to see how much has unfolded over the span of years, and how everyone collaborates with each other one way or another. You're all doing such wonderful jobs, and I'm excited to see what everyone will do this year! Hopefully 2021 turns around this year, although so far it's been kinda crazy. Thank you for hosting the awards @JokersWild.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom