Announcement of a large rehabilitation plan

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
During an event, DLP announced the following rehabilitation:

- Indiana Jones and the Temple of peril: The temple will be demolished and rebuilt, the loop will be replaced
- Big Thunder Mountain is expected to undergo a major renovation in 2015 that could go up to drain the lake of Thunder Mesa
- The new trains will soon be installed in Space Mountain
- Hotel Newport Bay Club will undergo renovation from floor to ceiling (roof and facade, room ...). The Disneyland Hotel and the Hotel New York will be the last to be renovated.
- Attractions Marvel and Star Wars should happen.
-Armageddon will be replaced in the coming years

DLP announced that the park would be like new in 5 years !

A nice program for the next year!

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
My source is Disneyland Paris ! It's DLP who announced this news during an special event with fan " What New, What Next to Disneyland Paris"

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
It isn't just there refurbishment !
Main Street will renoved and some shop will modified !
Star Tour 2 should come in next years
An star wars land is too in project !

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
Now the forecast is:
2014: reconstruction of IndianaJones and thetemple ofperil and renovation Main Street part 1
2015:renovation BTM, Rivers of the Far West, and Main Street part2
2016:renovation of PotC, AdventureIsle and MainStreet part3
2017:Star Tour3D and the part before Discoveryland(see MainStreet part4)
2018:renovation PM or SpaceMountain or SmallWorld,more sets and Toy Story Mania to the WDS
2019: PM or Space Mountain or Small World
2020: PM or Space Mountain or Small World
2021:Over all renovation of there maining decorations has to do
2022:30 years, DisneylandPark everything beautiful allclean and updated technologically with Magic + and MarvelLand to the WDS.
2023:Bottom of Discoveryland passing StarWarsLand.

Note that the redemption by TWDC is planned for September 2016

|Q|

Excuse me I don't speak English very well. I said that at first the area including Space Mountain , Buzz, and Nautilus Orbitron, Autopia will be redesigned to be closer to Tommorowland.

WHAT?!? This is awful! o_O'

Is Jeff Lyon a serious source?

Bolna

Now the forecast is:
2014: reconstruction of IndianaJones and thetemple ofperil and renovation Main Street part 1
2018:renovation PM or SpaceMountain or SmallWorld,more sets and Toy Story Mania to the WDS
2022:30 years, DisneylandPark everything beautiful allclean and updated technologically with Magic + and MarvelLand to the WDS.

Thanks for transferring some of the French language rumours to an English language website!

I am just wondering what is meant by "redemption by TWDC"? Could you explain this?

Sam Magic

Now the forecast is:

Is there any news on whether WDS will receive a large rehab, one similar to DCA? I am very excited though for all of the good things coming to the resort. It is in my opinion one of the most beautiful next to Tokyo Disneyland and it deserves all this attention.

I feel that had Eisner gone through with the many planned expansions to the resort that it (the resort) could have truly taken off...maybe the decision to sell France to the French (looking at you Main Street) was not the best idea.

Bolna

Is there any news on whether WDS will receive a large rehab, one similar to DCA? I am very excited though for all of the good things coming to the resort. It is in my opinion one of the most beautiful next to Tokyo Disneyland and it deserves all this attention.

I feel that had Eisner gone through with the many planned expansions to the resort that it (the resort) could have truly taken off...maybe the decision to sell France to the French (looking at you Main Street) was not the best idea.

Are you implying that Main Street at DLP is a French street? If so, that is really not the case!

PeterAlt

1. These are rumors, not announcements.
2. WDC said they are freezing DLP capital spending after that rat ride opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom