Announcement for Alfredo's Replacement's new name

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
We are pleased to announce the interim name of the restaurant to replace L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante at the Italy Pavilion at Epcot ® will be Tutto Italia, meaning "Everything Italy."

The restaurant will undergo a complete refurbishment in the spring of 2008 and will reopen in the fall with a new name that has not yet been identified.

Kingdom WDW

I liked the other name better.

"Tutto" kinda sounds a little corny.

Where would you rather eat at? The Originale Ristorante de Roma or something like that or Tutto Itlalia?

Desperad07

As an Italian from Northern Jersey, I would say I would rather eat at my Mom's house or my Grandma's house. At least there I could get good Italian bread.

fizzle75

I know I'm in the minority but I personally loved Alfredo's and I'm gonna miss it greatly. LONG LIVE ALFREDO'S!!!!!
100_2282.jpg

100_2284.jpg

cm1988

Capite?

Look for a name change; probably before opening. At some point, they will reach this conclusion...

The name, Tooto, has within it a colloquial term with common meaning wholly inappropriate for a food service operation.

Brett

I know I'm in the minority but I personally loved Alfredo's and I'm gonna miss it greatly. LONG LIVE ALFREDO'S!!!!!

You're not in my minority. I love Alfredo's. I'm stoked that it'll be open when I go in August. We already made priority seating and it's one of the meals I'm looking forward to the most.

JPVonDrake

Remember as ImaYoyo stated, this is only a temporary name change. A new name will be anounce when the restuarant re-opens after a complete refurbishment from Spring 2008 - Fall 2008.

Epcot82Guy

Remember as ImaYoyo stated, this is only a temporary name change. A new name will be anounce when the restuarant re-opens after a complete refurbishment from Spring 2008 - Fall 2008.

Of course. Name changes are just one thing that baffle me when they are not thought out. It would cost nothing more to have a creative name. I guess, in a way, though, this will make the temporary operation seem less appealing/less creative, so the big renovation will have more impact.

SirNim

You get Alfredo's in New York, only a few hours away from you
I've been there... once.

Comforting that indeed, an outpost of one of the iconic (for better or for worse) staples of EPCOT Center/Epcot dining since 1982, will survive three hours from my front door.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom