News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
So mods, feel free to remove this post since it is only partially related to the thread, but since we're talking about a Mary Poppins ride in the UK pavilion, I'd love to share a link to a version of the attraction I'd love to see (but will never happen) and is specifically designed for that location that I just finished working on. I think you'll enjoy it.

This is amazing! Even the concept-level idea (no offense intended), made me way more excited having seen this than what any of the coming additions at EP will offer! I loved this movie and wished Disney would do this one right and not cheap out. I’d take this over the RAT any day. Nice work!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Definitely.

Is the millennium tent considered UK only or could it become an expansion pad for a new country in the future?

PS- are you avoiding this thread?

In the past, @marni1971 has said any space can be recycled, including the M.Tent. But, obviously, they'll try to use the empty ones or maybe sacrifice the Sommerhus first.

nickys

Premium Member
I actually liked the BFG. At least it did well in the UK.

I liked it as well.

Since Roald Dahl is on every school’s reading list, it was bound to do well here. We took the whole of primary 2-4 to see it at a schools screening. He’s hugely popular; we just had our annual Roald Dahl Day at school last month.

TabulaRasa

Original Poster
I just want Disney to actually make an announcement in regards to this. Feels like we've been waiting forever for news.

Also, I thought I had read that construction was expected to start soon. Is that accurate or am I just imagining things?

brb1006

I liked it as well.

Since Roald Dahl is on every school’s reading list, it was bound to do well here. We took the whole of primary 2-4 to see it at a schools screening. He’s hugely popular; we just had our annual Roald Dahl Day at school last month.
Roald Dahl Day must be the UK equivalent to Dr Seuss Day aka "Read Across America Day" in the US.

wannabeBelle

Thank goodness. Maybe they'll bring in a replacement that doesn't sing the same tired, overrated, UK songs all the time.
That isn't exactly the trend though. Some new groups were brought into Canada over the last year or three. Some of them sing the exact same songs as other acts who were there. Not exactly new or different. I hope that the music act just gets moved, as they do seem to be fairly popular. A lot of the entertainment in EPCOT is what makes that park so special. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom