News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

ToTBellHop

It really wasn't feasible that a person playing Bert could organize and judge chalk drawings, draw a portrait himself, and tell stories at the same time for crowds of people.

So, one way to tell if a rumor isn't true is if it has impossible things happening. :)
But when you’re with Mary Poppins, the most unusual things...

I’ll let myself out.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It really wasn't feasible that a person playing Bert could organize and judge chalk drawings, draw a portrait himself, and tell stories at the same time for crowds of people.

So, one way to tell if a rumor isn't true is if it has impossible things happening. :)
It would be nice if they could get Di... ahem, the "actor who played Bert"... to attend the opening ceremonies for the new attraction, wouldn't it?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
There is *zero* chance they'd sell anything even remotely close to that item for $25. That sucker would be behind glass, value-priced at $225.

Nah. It would be more or less a toy umbrella that can only withstand 10mph winds and light rainfall. That parrot portion of the umbrella would be the equivalent to those lame repeat parrot toys from the 90s made by Gemmy; only on a smaller scale to fit on the end of an umbrella handle. I thought my $25 price point was accurate. A cheap overseas-manufactured umbrella = $2 combined with a cheap toy product $5 plus the typical Disney 300% markup. Now... if we're talking the actual movie-used umbrella props you better believe it should be behind glass. But not for a measly $225.

WowFactor

Oh boy this could change...

-WGVKpaxuthMZh2EKUYHZ9iJauvKjKa61fDyy1yXQn9X12ZCxFq-E-cU8HgG0A-i1v0aF1CLcHe58lvYkYNLVslYLxjbPSdsxltG1VVrQwkdPhKuzNiP5pZ3ApZGS1luT41tAuRW=w384-h288-nc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom