News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Princess Leia

6A2728AB-8800-4E3A-AAD2-ECFE04F19996.jpeg

ToTBellHop

So we have "approval" with full deniability in the next sentence, ehh??

...boy, I can't get the scepticsm at all 🤔
Did you expect a cash wager? Been burnt by sharing info about this mercurial company before. I always suggest waiting until a structure actually goes vertical. But this is a rumors board. More concrete items appear on the main page. Peter Pan’s Flight finally getting updates is another rumor that I will treat with caution until it actually closes for refurb.

The proposal I heard about is pretty charming. Not ostentatious. Kind of like the UK.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Did you expect a cash wager? Been burnt by sharing info about this mercurial company before. I always suggest waiting until a structure actually goes vertical. But this is a rumors board. More concrete items appear on the main page. Peter Pan’s Flight finally getting updates is another rumor that I will treat with caution until it actually closes for refurb.

The proposal I heard about is pretty charming. Not ostentatious. Kind of like the UK.

No I hear ya...I hope your info proves true.

But when I get flamed for "doubting the insiders!!!"...you see the pattern there, right?

Thanks for the tips...come what may (or may not 😎)

ToTBellHop

No I hear ya...I hope your info proves true.

But when I get flamed for "doubting the insiders!!!"...you see the pattern there, right?

Thanks for the tips...come what may (or may not 😎)
Oh I don’t blame someone for doubting me. My info doesn’t always prove correct.

I think it’s fun knowing about projects that do and do not come to pass as long as every once in awhile we actually get a great ride! 2000-2010 were a bit depressing...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom