News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Princess Leia

I can’t even watch it again. Cringe worthy.
It played before Coco, and all I could think was “How could they do this to Peter Rabbit?” I grew up on Beatrix Potter, so this movie feels like a slap in the face. While the original story may be hard to squeeze 90 minutes of plot out of, they could have combined Peter Rabbit with Jemima Puddleduck and one other story to create a 90 minute film.
This just looks awful.

I’d be pretty happy with Disney charging into the rescue and telling the estate that they would happily create a simple but true to the story dark ride out of this, to combat negative feelings for the movie.

DisneyFan18

@marni1971 I know this question is subjective but if isn't much of a bother I would like to know which attraction would you have preferred been built, the current proposal or the Brave proposal? I really trust your judgement, and if you prefer the current one then I'll trust that it will be a nice addition

jt04

New Fantasyland would have been a major flop (in my opinion) if those princess and fairy meet and greets had come to fruition. 7DMT, for all its shortcomings, was a saving grace.

It likely would have served as a first phase. Pixie Hollow, Alice, Brave, Tangled, and Frozen could have followed with enough room for a dark ride or two and possibly even a Mattehorn or Villians ride.

But instead many of these type attraction will go to World Showcase now.

Heh.

yensidtlaw1969

It likely would have served as a first phase. Pixie Hollow, Alice, Brave, Tangled, and Frozen could have followed with enough room for a dark ride or two and possibly even a Mattehorn or Villians ride.

But instead many of these type attraction will go to World Showcase now.

Heh.
Man . . . whatever you're smoking, I want some. That's some delusion.

Magenta Panther

How pleasant is the life I lead? MR BANKS THE RIDE!

Yeah, nuts to Gringotts! A dark ride through the Bank of England would be killer! Then we can feed the birds afterward, tuppence a bag!

d3c4003f-d28b-4b4c-8b47-871a43ce40dc.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom