News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Dumbo used to be a C. I dare say nowerdays it’s be considered a B.

How did you make that assessment? Is there like a quadratic equation for parks or something?

This idea of ticket labels gets more and more outdated by the day...it's changed its definitions at least 3 times in the historical record...so it's user choice which one you use...is it not?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
By checking what it’s rating was in 1981.

I'll back you up on this all day. Dumbo was a 'B' ticket in 1976/77 (According to 'Your Complete Guide to Walt Disney World - Courtesy of GAF', which I just happen to now have in my possession :D )

20K Leagues and Small World were 'E' tickets back then, for comparison's sake.

EricsBiscuit

Monty Python attraction in UK pavilion, confirmed! ;)
Preflight_L.jpg
walk through attraction featuring the killing rabbit? By Jehova that would be a great attraction! *runs for cover*

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'll back you up on this all day. Dumbo was a 'B' ticket in 1976/77 (According to 'Your Complete Guide to Walt Disney World - Courtesy of GAF', which I just happen to now have in my possession :D )

20K Leagues and Small World were 'E' tickets back then, for comparison's sake.

I agree with a B by reasonable assessment...why is it a C now?

I'm not even disputing it...just wondering why it is our standards are lower now? Just for discussion purposes.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I honestly don't see much of an angle where a spinner or carousel would be built...what's the justification?

I get that they are looking to increase capacity to shift the 10,000,000 extra visitors a year that CMB has promised the shareholders will come to...but a spinner doesn't make a dent...they need at a minimum an omnimover type thing to generate any foot traffic/capacity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom