News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

RSoxNo1

I'm curious if this leds any more credibility to Jim Hill's version of the rumor:

July 20, 2017: On the latest episode of The Unofficial Guide's Disney Dish podcast, Jim Hill and Len Testa discussed that the new ride coming to the United Kingdom Pavilion is expected to be a carousel themed around Mary Poppins. The ride is unlikely to be announced before Mary Poppins Returns debuts in theaters in Christmas 2018.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm curious if this leds any more credibility to Jim Hill's version of the rumor:

July 20, 2017: On the latest episode of The Unofficial Guide's Disney Dish podcast, Jim Hill and Len Testa discussed that the new ride coming to the United Kingdom Pavilion is expected to be a carousel themed around Mary Poppins. The ride is unlikely to be announced before Mary Poppins Returns debuts in theaters in Christmas 2018.
As far as I know things changed sometime after July/August

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Totally someone on but at the same time off topic- we were in Abracadbar the other night and their was a filing box with two drawers. One said “bedknobs” and the other said “broomsticks.” It made me think of this thread.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
So it’s going to be the Mary Poppins Carousel? :( I was hoping for something slightly bigger, now that the Brave attraction is out of the question could you share what it was supposed to be please?
Monty Python attraction in UK pavilion, confirmed! ;)
Preflight_L.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom