News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Those famous insiders always have that fallback of the 'nothing has been finalized' excuse.

Still waiting for the rumoured Epcot expansion, Tomorrow Land expansion, etc etc - all rumours started by these famous insiders. Surely they are bound to get one rite soon enough. :angelic:
Or, it could be they're telling the truth. Perish the thought, I know....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Those famous insiders always have that fallback of the 'nothing has been finalized' excuse.

Still waiting for the rumoured Epcot expansion, Tomorrow Land expansion, etc etc - all rumours started by these famous insiders. Surely they are bound to get one rite soon enough. :angelic:
@marni1971 is far too nice to respond properly.

I however have no such reservations.

tumblr_n4gbppCNee1qil3vwo2_250.gif

Magic Feather

Hey @clemmo, I took Feather's comment as determining the France pavilions attraction was first on the docket in Blue Sky, now ready to move to the next stage. Next on the docket was UK Blue Sky. Feather's comment wasn't really about speed of execution.
I'm not even sure that it is second on the docket... Might be 3rd or 4th. This regarding green lights and construction starting. Construction finishing though...

RSoxNo1

Tony Baxter's fantastic ride concept related to Mary Poppins sure would be a great addition to the UK Pavilion at Epcot.

Tony's 'Jolly Holiday' concept, as told ( and shown ) by the man himself.

Exactly the type of unique , engaging, and timeless Attraction that could enhance the Guest experience.

:)

-

This was something I thought of as well. Carousel into a dark ride sounds awesome, but I'd prefer it in MK.

montyz81

You'd be surprised how many corporate events and Disney events are held there during the year.
I'm sure, but you'd be surprised at how many other places Disney runs corporate events at. Swan, Dolphin, Y&B, Coranado, Contemporary, various other spots around World Showcase as well as the other parks, and of course Wonders pavilion. My point is that I bet they could live without it and put in a nice attraction.

jpinkc

I think if Walt had seen that it might just be there today. Would be wonderful in Epcot, and if the IP nuts, I mean current Disney execs couldnt see that would be something that could have the buildings re staged for new IP's that would fit for updating it over time.... Wow what a missed opportunity.

HMF

I would actually be OK with this. Sure , I would prefer something more of a UK travelogue but if we must go the IP route, This is much less objectionable than Gran Fiesta, Frozen or Ratatouille.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom