Anniversary of the most important piece of technology ever invented.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Today, is the anniversary of the invention of one of, if not THE, most important piece of technology ever invented...and we can't even touch one yet!

Today, November 5, 2008 marks the 53rd anniversary (YES, it's 53 years old!!!) of the....

fluxcapacitor.jpg

TDU-BTTF1-NOV05.jpg

The Flux Capacitor! November 5, 1955 Doc Brown slipped and banged his head and he had a vision of the flux capacitor...which makes time travel possible!

Thank you Doctor Emmett Brown. I salute you!

EPCOT.nut

Would someone please steal that and take me back to EPCOT Center. I really want the rest of the pavilion slider puzzles that I don't have. And I have this nagging urge to ride Horizons. :dazzle::):dazzle:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Would someone please steal that and take me back to EPCOT Center. I really want the rest of the pavilion slider puzzles that I don't have. And I have this nagging urge to ride Horizons. :dazzle::):dazzle:

Heck, why not go into the future to see the REAL Horizons?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Its been replaced by the 'Gary Sinise Experience' :lol: :lookaroun

NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Maybe we can go back to the old west...create one of the worst sequels in history...(sequel of Horizon's future)...and then go over to the World of Motion (because it's not Test Track yet)...and put white walls on all of the cars!!!

Mr.EPCOT

I say we just plop that flux capacitor onto the traveling theater cars at Universe of Energy, cram in as many EPCOT fans as possible, chill out in 1987 or so for a while, and then pop ahead to have a sit-, er..., ride-in at Horizons on January 9th, 1999. If it doesn't succeed, at the end of the day we travel back in time to the beginning of the day so that there will then be twice as many of us. And just repeat until there is enough of us that Disney is forced to keep it open! :D They'll never have known what hit them! And then use the same tactic to save World of Motion, Journey Into Imagination, 20,000 Leagues, Mr. Toad, and maybe the Skyway! Oh, and If You Had Wings/DreamFlight wouldn't hurt, either, just as long as they end up building something like Buzz Lightyear.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Today, is the anniversary of the invention of one of, if not THE, most important piece of technology ever invented...and we can't even touch one yet!

Today, November 5, 2008 marks the 53rd anniversary (YES, it's 53 years old!!!) of the....

fluxcapacitor.jpg

TDU-BTTF1-NOV05.jpg

The Flux Capacitor! November 5, 1955 Doc Brown slipped and banged his head and he had a vision of the flux capacitor...which makes time travel possible!

Thank you Doctor Emmett Brown. I salute you!

OH CRAP! I was beat to the punch by myself! I better get out of here before myself from an hour and a half ago sees me...which could cause a paradox in the space-time continuum!!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Oh crap, Brian. I don't know what you just did, but the picture of you I have is doing funny things. It appears your head is missing and your body is slowly fading away! :eek:

EpcotServo

The most important date in the Time-Space Continuum!

"You're not gonna' believe this Doc. We have to go back to 1955!"
-Marty

"I don't believe it!"
-Doc

Heavy...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
The most important date in the Time-Space Continuum!

"You're not gonna' believe this Doc. We have to go back to 1955!"
-Marty

"I don't believe it!"
-Doc

Heavy...

Is there something wrong with the Earth's gravity in the future? :lol::lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Oh crap, Brian. I don't know what you just did, but the picture of you I have is doing funny things. It appears your head is missing and your body is slowly fading away! :eek:

Oh no! l;kjfpeiu; it's touipwergh for me to poeuiwrpoieut type! My haenwouig hand is weopruipqogj dispapwioeuiopuering!

(Psst, quick, :kiss: me!) :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
anybody wanna go to Vegas and make an alternate 1985?

Look what I found that Doc so cleverly disposed of! :rolleyes:

p2_almanac.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Oh no! l;kjfpeiu; it's touipwergh for me to poeuiwrpoieut type! My haenwouig hand is weopruipqogj dispapwioeuiopuering!

(Psst, quick, :kiss: me!) :lol:
:kiss:

Earth angel, Earth angel, please beeeeee miiiiiiiine...

"Hey, hey, yo CHUCK! It's your cousin Marvin. You know, Marvin Berry. You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well listen to this!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom