anna and else and i miss you all!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi everyone!

Being a mommy has taken my disney planning time away! I miss you guys!! Now that the little guy is 7 months, I'm back and am starting to plan our big 1st bday trip for him! But in the mean time, my bestie is hitting the MK Thursday and Friday. She has 4 girls. And they love the ladies Anna and Elsa. But I was not able to get a fast pass. They just want to "see" them. Doesn't have to meet them, just see them. Is there any place at the MK for the girls to see A and E? I just spoke to a cast member and she said no. Nothing. But I find that hard to believe. Are they in the parade for example?

Thanks!!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hi everyone!

Being a mommy has taken my disney planning time away! I miss you guys!! Now that the little guy is 7 months, I'm back and am starting to plan our big 1st bday trip for him! But in the mean time, my bestie is hitting the MK Thursday and Friday. She has 4 girls. And they love the ladies Anna and Elsa. But I was not able to get a fast pass. They just want to "see" them. Doesn't have to meet them, just see them. Is there any place at the MK for the girls to see A and E? I just spoke to a cast member and she said no. Nothing. But I find that hard to believe. Are they in the parade for example?

Thanks!!
They are in the Festival of Fantasy (3p) parade.

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I seriously repeated the question...almost seething in sarcasm. And got back a confirmed no, twice. I just didn't believe she could be right. To your point, there is NO way they would leave them out. :)

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I seriously repeated the question...almost seething in sarcasm. And got back a confirmed no, twice. I just didn't believe she could be right. To your point, there is NO way they would leave them out. :)
Maybe they are just tired of hearing the question? :p

"What time is the 3 o'clock parade" was such a common question to CMs that Disney even sold shirts on the park mocking it...

Perhaps the next question is "Where can I see Anna and Elsa?"

:p

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
They saw them during the parade and the 4 year nearly lost her mind. She literally freaked out. They tried and tried to do the meet and greet and weren't able to.

Upvote 0

polynesiangirl

Hi everyone!

Thanks!!

I don't have any help here, just wanted to say congrats on the baby! I haven't been around much since right after you did your gender reveal. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom