Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
From Kenny the Pirate -

"It appears that the notoriously glitchy My Disney Experience website is now advertising a meet and greet of Anna and Elsa with a visiting Princess and another listing of Cinderella meeting with Rapunzel. It shows Anna and Elsa meeting from 8:00 to 9:00AM for Extra Magic Hour and again from 9:00AM to 5:00PM starting April 20th.

Also on April 20th Anna and Elsa disappear from Epcot’s My Disney Experience schedule and they were listed on the 19th. I’d take this as a good sign that the Frozen ladies are moving to the Magic Kingdom, but we’ll wait and see how the schedule shakes out. If you have Fastpass+ options for these dates, you might want to keep an eye on the Magic Kingdom’s Fairytale Hall."

novawildcat18

That can't just be an honest mistake. I think that's a sign that they're moving to PFH. So it will be three princesses in one room, I'm surprised. My question now is, where is Rapunzel going? That's the only place where she regularly meets, there's no way they just get rid of her meet-and-greet all together.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Are Anna and Elsa going on both sides? From the listing above it seems that only Anna and Elsa and visiting Princess have FP+ from 9-5.

danv3

Seems screwy. 8-9 options are Rapunzel and Cindy, Rapunzel and a friend, or Cindy and a friend. Those can't all be right, can they?

stevehousse

I wouldn't be surpised if snow moved into a meet b greet my her new ride!

I could also see them moving Rapunzel over by her area...there's plenty of room to do one.

RSoxNo1

My guess is Snow White gets the axe with a meet and greet near the Mine Train. Cinderella joins Anna and Elsa, Rapunzel and Aurora stay the same. The fact that they're being dropped out of Epcot doesn't make sense though, they were getting 3 hour+ waits without Fastpass in a park that has 60% of MK's attendance. Are they going for 8 hour waits? If I'm not mistaken, Fairytale Hall only has one room for each set of Princesses, right?

Bolt

My guess is Snow White gets the axe with a meet and greet near the Mine Train. Cinderella joins Anna and Elsa, Rapunzel and Aurora stay the same. The fact that they're being dropped out of Epcot doesn't make sense though, they were getting 3 hour+ waits without Fastpass in a park that has 60% of MK's attendance. Are they going for 8 hour waits? If I'm not mistaken, Fairytale Hall only has one room for each set of Princesses, right?
Because 3 hour waits outside is not what anyone wants. Angry guests and lines wrapped all around the outside of Norway really has no one winning.

mm52200

PFH does have double rooms for each set of princesses I believe...I hope moving them here though would maybe be in addition to keeping them in Norway, they honestly have the demand for both locations and it would help a lot.

mm52200

I suspect even this will not meet demand. There will just be lines at both parks.

Someone get lee some aspirin.
Agreed. Honestly the PFH location attracts longer lines than when when the princesses were in TST because of it's prominent central location in FL. TST it wasn't so obvious the princesses were there and it was pretty easy to walk right by and not notice them, not the case with them in FL.

RSoxNo1

Because 3 hour waits outside is not what anyone wants. Angry guests and lines wrapped all around the outside of Norway really has no one winning.
The line inside can probably accommodate 90 minute waits. Add in Fastpass and 60% more guests, There's a decent chance they still have 3 hour long waits outside. Assuming this is true, I would hope they're putting Anna and Elsa somewhere else as well.

Bolt

The line inside can probably accommodate 90 minute waits. Add in Fastpass and 60% more guests, There's a decent chance they still have 3 hour long waits outside. Assuming this is true, I would hope they're putting Anna and Elsa somewhere else as well.
Alternatively, there is more things for people to do at Magic Kingdom, though.

BigTxEars

Love the fact that Disney offers the M&G but I would not wait 3 hours to meet Walt himself, well maybe for him would but dang that is a killer wait! Some hard core parents involved there!!

This is a good start but not a good permanent fix for the Anna, and Elsa line issues. What did thev ever do with the other half of town square theatre where the princesses met?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom