Animatronicans Double Feature show at Orlando Fringe

BSikor

Original Poster
Full discloser, I've been a member of WDWMagic for a very long time and I also work for The Orlando Fringe Festival, the nations oldest Fringe theatre festival in the country. There is an event coming up that I know WDWMagic members will be very interested in.

The Animatronicans is a sitcom-style show that follows the adventures of theme park animatronic characters from current and closed attractions. See what happens when the parks close and everyone, living and mechanical, goes home for the night. In our story Hall of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, Journey into Imagination’s Dreamfinder, now closed Maelstrom’s Polar Bear, and Carousel of Progress’s John share a private home in Windermere. Their identities have been unknown to their neighbors for years until one day when a journalist from the human world knocks on their door and turns their magical world upside down. Once the curtain comes down, you’ll never look at a theme park attraction the same way. The Animatronicans holds the record of being the fastest-selling show in the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival history and won the Patron’s Pick at the 2016 Fringe Festival and the Critic’s Choice award for Best Comedy Play.

The follow-up sequel to the original hit show, Animatronicans: Under New Management revisits the cast of animatronic characters from area theme park attractions in the sitcom-style show. In this installment of the series, the characters’ out-of-the-theme parks lifestyle is turned upside down when a decision from Disney management assigns the recently unemployed redhead from the Pirates of the Caribbean to be their new roommate. Matters are further complicated when the real-life problems of their human friends; theme park employee Charlie and overly friendly neighbor Susan, collide.

Here's the trailer:

As theme park fans, you will be rolling in the aisles with laughter. You will love them. If you're going to be in the Orlando area or live here, I'd love to see you at the show!

Tickets and more information are here: orlandofringe.org/animatronicans

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Full discloser, I've been a member of WDWMagic for a very long time and I also work for The Orlando Fringe Festival, the nations oldest Fringe theatre festival in the country. There is an event coming up that I know WDWMagic members will be very interested in.

The Animatronicans is a sitcom-style show that follows the adventures of theme park animatronic characters from current and closed attractions. See what happens when the parks close and everyone, living and mechanical, goes home for the night. In our story Hall of Presidents Abraham Lincoln, Journey into Imagination’s Dreamfinder, now closed Maelstrom’s Polar Bear, and Carousel of Progress’s John share a private home in Windermere. Their identities have been unknown to their neighbors for years until one day when a journalist from the human world knocks on their door and turns their magical world upside down. Once the curtain comes down, you’ll never look at a theme park attraction the same way. The Animatronicans holds the record of being the fastest-selling show in the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival history and won the Patron’s Pick at the 2016 Fringe Festival and the Critic’s Choice award for Best Comedy Play.

The follow-up sequel to the original hit show, Animatronicans: Under New Management revisits the cast of animatronic characters from area theme park attractions in the sitcom-style show. In this installment of the series, the characters’ out-of-the-theme parks lifestyle is turned upside down when a decision from Disney management assigns the recently unemployed redhead from the Pirates of the Caribbean to be their new roommate. Matters are further complicated when the real-life problems of their human friends; theme park employee Charlie and overly friendly neighbor Susan, collide.

Here's the trailer:

As theme park fans, you will be rolling in the aisles with laughter. You will love them. If you're going to be in the Orlando area or live here, I'd love to see you at the show!

Tickets and more information are here: orlandofringe.org/animatronicans

Terms of Service #11

BSikor

Original Poster
Terms of Service #11

I understand and that is why I disclosed the info at the beginning. I could have just said, "look at this funny event I found" but I am being honest because I know the rules. I just know people would love this show because it makes fun of Disney and many WDWMagic member saw the show origninally. I don't post about any of our other shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom