Animal Kingdom & the 50th Anniversary

KrazyKat

IMG_5835.JPG

mk1971

Although I actually love TRON (the original movie, the sequel was disappointing, don't know the animated series though) I believe the unique character of the ride on light cycles will appeal to MANY guests that don't exactly like TRON or even know the movie at all.
I agree! I never watched TRON and I don't really care about the franchise, but I am super excited about TRON Coaster!

ToTBellHop

Do you have anything to share with the rest of the group @MansionButler84 ???

View attachment 248339
Wasn’t Ducktales coming to World Showcase enough for one week?!

It’s a bit early to discuss a potential DAK project beyond what’s already been stated. Don’t expect anything on the scale of what we are seeing at the other three parks, but I doubt that’s a surprise.

Magic Feather

It’s a bit early to discuss a potential DAK project beyond what’s already been stated. Don’t expect anything on the scale of what we are seeing at the other three parks, but I doubt that’s a surprise.
Unless Of course the 50th portion is just a taste of the next big project. The tip of the iceberg? The apertif? The head waters?

ToTBellHop

Unless Of course the 50th portion is just a taste of the next big project. The tip of the iceberg? The apertif? The head waters?
Exactly. That Dinoland project, I suspect, is looking at completion in the mid-2020s. Honestly, with Pandora opening in 2017, that’s roughly the clip they should be rolling out expansions at each park. A major addition at WDW every 12-18 months shouldn’t be too tall of an order heading into WDW’s 6th decade. Maybe that would prevent a need to spend $3 billion (or more!) to get the parks up to snuff for the Diamond Celebration.

Oh please, as if anyone at Disney Parks is thinking forward to 2031 in Florida. LOL. Unless they want 60 boutique hotels for the 60th....

ToTBellHop

Sounds like the Epcot hotel and Star Wars hotel are the start of a string of unique boutique hotels tied to IP? Epcot could be considered it's own IP. Curious about the other potential hotel plans, not that more hotels excites me.
If the hotel is an experience in and of itself, I'd be interested if the concept works for my family and the cost works for my bank account. I don't know that I'd extend my vacation from 7 to 10 days, though, like Disney is hoping.

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes

I missed this Ducktales rumor. While I don't think this should be in WS, this is the best case with Agent P leaving. Wooohooo (pun intended)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom