Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Just do the mystery land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So the problem with this is that I intended to make 3 lands with those 3 being Europe, Australia, and a mystery land. Now the problem is that Europe is very overdone in other parks and I intended it to have a mythology boat ride and a dragon coaster. Now I am having second thoughts. What should I do.

MickeyMouse10

I wouldn't mind seeing the Myths land. I did it for my now deleted Beastly Dominion, and will be doing it for my future Animal Kingdom redo (further down the road).

Miru

I don't know why, but a Europe section just feels out of place for me.
Maybe if they focused on the more obscure/wilder parts of Europe, such as the Iberian Peninsula, the Eurasian Steppe, etc. it would work better? Or maybe just make Asia into Eurasia to cover both, while saving on space? Maybe even a prehistoric Europe? Nah, I think the “Eurasia” idea works best; allowing you to cover things like the Steppe while keeping Everest nearby.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Ok first of all I would like to know who voted for the mystery land to take up the entire land, that would have been interesting but overall way to ambitious. The 2nd thing is I have decided that Europe will stay but will be heavily beastly kingdom, but don’t think you will be seeing a dragon coaster and a pony boat ride. This will be beastly kingdom but I do like putting a twist on conventional theme park ideas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom