Animal Kingdom Pre-Rainforest Cafe

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I used to love rainforest Cafe at Disney Springs. But I have since vowed never to return. A burger and fries is $20, no thanks! I actually like the ambiance it's a fun thing for lunch on the first day or a free day.

As far as animal kingdom. At one point, it was struggling no one went. They used to go as far as begging people with signage and having cast stand outside directing them to rainforest.
The prices at RFC are pretty much in line with every other TS on property. It is still a lot for a burger, but you are not going to see one for much less until you go QS.

RFC Basic cheeseburger $18. Beastly burger $22.
Burgers at Restaurantosaurus $23. (includes drink and sundae)
Plain Cheeseburger at Beaches n Cream $17
OMG Burger Raglan Rd $22
Edison Burger at the Edison $23

NickPytlinski

always had great breakfast there. 4 times and great. 100% record with me and the wife.

little pricey for a breakfast but its good food and good atmosphere!

disney4life2008

The prices at RFC are pretty much in line with every other TS on property. It is still a lot for a burger, but you are not going to see one for much less until you go QS.

RFC Basic cheeseburger $18. Beastly burger $22.
Burgers at Restaurantosaurus $23. (includes drink and sundae)
Plain Cheeseburger at Beaches n Cream $17
OMG Burger Raglan Rd $22
Edison Burger at the Edison $23

True

UNCgolf

I had breakfast there last Friday. Wasn't planning on it -- didn't even know they served breakfast, but we were hungry when we got to the park and noticed a sign outside.

It was pretty good! I had a waffle and my GF had eggs benedict and neither of us had any complaints. I've always liked Rainforest Cafes anyway for the novelty aspect -- they're definitely kitschy, but in a fun way, and it definitely fits the Animal Kingdom theme. You shouldn't be expecting an exceptional meal when you go, but I've been 3 or 4 times and I've never had a problem with my food.

Incomudro

I had breakfast there last Friday. Wasn't planning on it -- didn't even know they served breakfast, but we were hungry when we got to the park and noticed a sign outside.

It was pretty good! I had a waffle and my GF had eggs benedict and neither of us had any complaints. I've always liked Rainforest Cafes anyway for the novelty aspect -- they're definitely kitschy, but in a fun way, and it definitely fits the Animal Kingdom theme. You shouldn't be expecting an exceptional meal when you go, but I've been 3 or 4 times and I've never had a problem with my food.

Rainforest is on a par with Applebee's which is quite alright.
Certainly no worse than most Disney meals.

wsmith1978

Found this on Parkeology's site....Wonder if the Waterfalls are still working...
rainforest_1998.jpg

That waterfall is awesome! It's not still there, is it? I don't remember seeing it in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom