Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios at night?

Elia

Hello everyone. I just joined in hopes I can get some guidance since this will be our first time in Disney World.
We will be there in May for three days with our 7 year old daughter. I have planned a whole day at Magic Kingdom and one whole day at Epcot. I want to split Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios in one day.
Should I do AK in the morning or at night? I think my daughter is into animals as well as shows and Disney Junior so it’s a tough one for me. Any suggestions are appreciated.

JIMINYCR

You will have more opportunities to see more of the animals earlier in the daytime if thats your goal.... but AK I think has a different atmosphere at night and can be a fun place in the evening too. DHS isnt really that thrilling right now at any time.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
The animal trails will close at dusk. So if your daughter wants to see a lot of the animals, that would be a reason to do AK in the morning.

Upvote 0

Elia

Original Poster
Thanks! I’ve seen videos of Rivers of light and it looks so pretty. But not sure if I wanna miss all the animals by not going in the day. The plan was to leave either park by like 3 or so.

Upvote 0

belledream

I love AK mornings. Everything seems light and fresh and the animals appear more active to me. I feel like the animal encounters and immersive theme of the park outstrip a few shows at HS by far. Plus, AK is home to two of the best shows in my opinion: Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom