Animal Kingdom New Park Logo

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Recently on Facebook I had come across an Disney After Hours Event ad which showcases the 3 parks that are doing said events...At one brief moment they show all three parks with their logo's including the new DHS logo which was revealed during the parks anniversary....

With that happening...Apparently Animal Kingdom got a new logo under the radar....
Here's the Original Logo...
animal-kingdom-clipart-disney-park-838462-1097967.jpg

And.......Here's the....Um...New...Logo? Looks kind of basic to me..

Thoughts?

Last edited:

jrogue

Recently on Facebook I had come across an Disney After Hours Event ad which showcases the 3 parks that are doing said events...At one brief moment they show all three parks with their logo's including the new DHS logo which was revealed during the parks anniversary....

With that happening...Apparently Animal Kingdom got a new logo under the radar....

View attachment 390183

Thoughts?
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :cry:

This just looks super lazy ...

FettFan

View attachment 390183

Thoughts?

It's a total downgrade.
Doesn't look nearly adventurous enough.

If you're going to use a basic font, at least shake it up a bit instead of going in one straight line.
91QYInTfITL._SY445_.jpg

See? THAT is how you shake up a basic font.

Or heck, just use a Papyrus variation. James Cameron swears by it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
They’ve been using this since promoting Pandora over two years ago so it’s nit like it’s brand new. I don’t think either are particularly good.
That's the other place I saw it...I was figuring it was recent but, again being it under the radar and didn't even notice..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom