Animal Kingdom Lodge vs. Yacht Club (Suprise We're Going to Beach Club)

FamilyCallsMeWalt

Original Poster
Update! We took a standard room in the Beach Club Resort for a 5 night 6 day trip! In the end of day Beach Club was surprisingly $20 cheaper per night than the Yacht Club! Now comes the hard part, paying off the vacation before we get to it lol.

Now we need some restaurant recommendations. We are thinking the Garden Grill for one morning or evening.

Last edited:

correcaminos

Update! We took a standard room in the Beach Club Resort for a 5 night 6 day trip! In the end of day Beach Club was surprisingly $20 cheaper per night than the Yacht Club! Now comes the hard part, paying off the vacation before we get to it lol.

Now we need some restaurant recommendations. We are thinking the Garden Grill for one morning or evening.
Enjoy your stay! For us Spice Road is a must do. I also like Ale & compass but that's pretty easy to get into.

FamilyCallsMeWalt

Original Poster
Plan an early breakfast in France. It opens with the IG, and you can just stroll in and enjoy a wide selection of pastries, sandwiches and drinks.
This sounds like a lovely idea, I definitely did that once before when I was young. I'll have to do it again now that I am an adult lol!

FamilyCallsMeWalt

Original Poster
Id go with YC, gorgeous property and as you are only there a few days it’s all about location. AKL is also great, as you know, but Id only go there if it’s over a week stay and you have a car.

You are right. Over a week stay you have more time on your hands vs. a 5 day there is less time of course. Being walking distance to two parks therefore is something that you can't pass up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom