Animal kingdom lodge club level requests

ajmellu7

Original Poster
Next august (covid willing!) my family are coming to stay at animal kingdom lodge club level for 3 weeks. We stayed a couple of years ago and had the most amazing time and are coming back a little for the memories (my parents and sister came and it was our last holiday together as my sister had terminal cancer and died a couple of months later.) I know it sounds strange, but my parents really don’t like spicy food at all and we wondered whether when we went to the club level for snacks at lunch and dinner time we could request some of their offerings that they make without the spicy element. Thanks in advance.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The best source for that information would be from Animal Kingdome Lodge directly. It would depend on if the items were prepared there or in a kitchen elsewhere (*like downstairs where all of the restaurant facilities are), and what you consider "spicy". Being from the South, my concept of what constitutes being spicy might verge on lethality to lots of other geographic locations.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Next august (covid willing!) my family are coming to stay at animal kingdom lodge club level for 3 weeks. We stayed a couple of years ago and had the most amazing time and are coming back a little for the memories (my parents and sister came and it was our last holiday together as my sister had terminal cancer and died a couple of months later.) I know it sounds strange, but my parents really don’t like spicy food at all and we wondered whether when we went to the club level for snacks at lunch and dinner time we could request some of their offerings that they make without the spicy element. Thanks in advance.

My experience staying Club level is that you can't make special requests. What is set out is what you eat. There really isn't "dinner" - it's more heavy hors d'oeuvres. "Lunch" is typically fixings for sandwiches - bread, meats, cheeses.

The recommendation to contact the resort directly, though, is a good one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom