Animal kingdom expansion! In need of ideas

Rambozo

Jungle Book
----- (formerly Kali River Rapids)
----- (the ride takes you through scenes from the animated movie. each one is accompanied by a classic song like “bear necessities” and “i wanna be like you”. which will make you want to sing along with. but you shouldn’t though, because people like me would be annoyed by it and want to toss you over)

Kali is boring so I’d be totally for a retheme of it. It seems like there’s so many awkward spots where you find yourself just staring at the strangers across from you.

TrainsOfDisney

Here’s a fun idea -
Mt. Kilimanjaro! Vehicles would be “Safari jeeps” using test track / Journey to Center of Earth technology.

The mountain could be seen from the safari - and perhaps the ride vehicles could go close to the actual safari for a view of the animals / safari vehicles.

itsy bitsy spider

Here’s a fun idea -
Mt. Kilimanjaro! Vehicles would be “Safari jeeps” using test track / Journey to Center of Earth technology.

The mountain could be seen from the safari - and perhaps the ride vehicles could go close to the actual safari for a view of the animals / safari vehicles.

Not a bad idea. Animal Kingdom could have their own version of Disney mountains (like Magic Kingdom).

The Great Gonzo

Jungle Book seems like a perfect choice. The animatronics would have to be covered somehow though. Like in caves and indoor areas, so they don’t get wet.

MickeyMouse10

Yeah, the animatronics could definitely be in sheltered areas. Afterall Florida's rain gets pretty bad, especially during hurricane season. This would also help with other effects like silhouettes of the characters. Similar to what 7 Dwarf's Mine Train uses at it's disposal.

Brer Panther

I don't think Mulan and Raya rides would fit in Animal Kingdom, since those movies are about humans as opposed to animals.

I mean, yeah, Raya has a dragon, but so does Sleeping Beauty and that doesn't fit in Animal Kingdom either.

MickeyMouse10

I don't think Mulan and Raya rides would fit in Animal Kingdom, since those movies are about humans as opposed to animals.

I mean, yeah, Raya has a dragon, but so does Sleeping Beauty and that doesn't fit in Animal Kingdom either.

Yeah, I can totally see your point on this one. Dragons would have to play a major role for both of these attractions. As a bonus though Mulan does have horses and Cri-kee the cricket and Raya has Tuk Tuk as well.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah, I can totally see your point on this one. Dragons would have to play a major role for both of these attractions. As a bonus though Mulan does have horses and Cri-kee the cricket and Raya has Tuk Tuk as well.
I know, what if we can put PBS Kids' Wild Kratts show to put at Animal Kingdom, I guess the plot goes Kratt brothers might gonna visit WDW's Animal Kingdom someday to use their ideas to help Mickey Mouse for the park as the brothers will teach kids and adults about their adventures all over the world as helping animals with their friends, Aviva, Koki and Jimmy. But villians such as Zach, Gourmaund, Donita and Paisley as the leader of the villians will be Peg Leg Pete captures Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy and Pluto as all animals of Animal Kingdom as well, so Wild Kratts has to stop them to saving Mickey and his friends as animals.
So guys how you like my new idea for show for Animal Kingdom

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

I know, what if we can put PBS Kids' Wild Kratts show to put at Animal Kingdom, I guess the plot goes Kratt brothers might gonna visit WDW's Animal Kingdom someday to use their ideas to help Mickey Mouse for the park as the brothers will teach kids and adults about their adventures all over the world as helping animals with their friends, Aviva, Koki and Jimmy. But villians such as Zach, Gourmaund, Donita and Paisley as the leader of the villians will be Peg Leg Pete captures Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy and Pluto as all animals of Animal Kingdom as well, so Wild Kratts has to stop them to saving Mickey and his friends as animals.
So guys how you like my new idea for show for Animal Kingdom

I don't think Disney would want to be affiliated with a PBS show. They are more likely to just do their own thing. Maybe something with National Geographic is possible though, because they now own it.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
That makes sense, SeaWorld and Busch Garden seem to fit.
SeaWorld Orlando will have two PBS Kids kids areas: Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.

Here is my ride line up for Wild Kratts kids area called Wild Kratts Adventure Land:

Aviva Corcovado's Invention Flight - Zamperla Hot Air Balloon
Koki's Safari Boat Tours - Kiddie Boat ride
Kratts Brothers Roarin' Raceway - kiddie raceway
Chris & Martin's Safari Jeep Ride - kiddie jeep ride
Wild Kratts LIVE! - live show
Aviva's Cheetah Coaster - Vekoma family rollercoaster
Jimmy Z's Pizza Cafe - pizza restaurant
Kratts Creature Adventure - dark ride
Animals Fun N' Cafe - a fast food restaurant
Wild Kratts Kids Club - a playroom themed to Wild Kratts
Wild Kratts Animal Rescue 4D - a interactive 3D theater
Tortuga Experience - a interactive area
Wild Arcade - a arcade room
Wild Kratts Challenge Power! - A 10-story tall interactive ropes course
Wild Kratts Zoo View - petting zoo
Zach Varmitech's Evil Spin - scrambler
Donita Donata's Fashion Dance - kiddie music express ride
Paisley Paver's Construction Dig N' Out - kiddie drop tower
Chef Gaston Gourmaund's Animal Cookie Cook Out - food quick service
Wild Kratts Safari Waterworks - a water interactive playground

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I think Sesame Place in Pennsylvania should have another PBS Kids show land, it's Arthur offcourse.

Arthur World
Bionic Bunny Speedin' Coaster - S&S A steel suspended rollercoaster
D.W. Read's Merry-Go-Pony - a kiddie carousel
Arthur Read's Biking Adventure - a kiddie bike ride
Buster Baxter's Alien Invasion - A small drop tower
Muffy Crosswire's Hollywood of Dreams - A kiddie themed to limo ride
Brain's Science of History - a museum about science
Binky Barnes's Wresting N' Monster Trucks - a kiddie monster truck ride
Elwood City Play Area - A walkthrough the streets of Elwood City from PBS Kids' Arthur like Arthur's House, Muffy's Mansion,
Lakewood Elementary School, Mighty Mountain School, and more.
Francine's Gym Training - A 10-story tall interactive ropes course
Arthur LIVE! - live show
Kate Read's Playroom - a small playground
Prunella's Fortune of Destiny - a funhouse maze
Sue Ellen's Scary HayRide - a hayride
Sugar Bowl - ice cream shop

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom