Animal Kingdom Encounters Question

Schweino

Hey friends. I'm a total noob and did not know that AK offered little experiences around the animals. Has anyone done any of them before? If so, what did you think? We are two adults with no kids.

We went to Gulfarium near Destin last year and my wife did enjoy the encounters we did there, but some were pretty short lived (20 or so minutes for some of them), but from initial reading/research, AK doesn't have any encounters where you can actually handle/pet any animal, but will admit my research was light and brief.

TIA!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I've done the Up Close with Rhinos and the Elephant tour. Both were great and well worth the money. I think I enjoyed the rhino tour a bit more because I had never been that close to rhino before and we were able to touch him. The tours book really fast and I think there is only one rhino tour a day.

Upvote 0

Schweino

Original Poster
I've done the Up Close with Rhinos and the Elephant tour. Both were great and well worth the money. I think I enjoyed the rhino tour a bit more because I had never been that close to rhino before and we were able to touch him. The tours book really fast and I think there is only one rhino tour a day.
The rhino one was definitely on the list because Im Schweino the Rhino LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom