Animal Kingdom Breakfast

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
So my family is heading to WDW in mid June. We wanted to be at AK for the 7a.m. EMH that morning. What are some of the best grab and go breakfast options in the park? We aren't huge breakfast eaters, so a drink and fun breakfast item work for us.

JaxFLBear

Not many QS options at DAK for breakfast.
Africa: Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery
Asia: Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks
Discovery Island: Creature Comforts (Starbucks)

Worldlover71

You might want to grab something before you get to the park since options are limited at AK. If you are staying on-site, some resort food courts open as early as 6am and some of the deluxe resorts have 24 service. If you are staying off-site, you should pass places that open early as well. AK does have some carts and stands that sell fruit, juice, etc. but their operating hours vary.

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
We are staying at POR-Riverside, and the food court said that it opened at 7, but they do have a bakery that opens at 6:30. I'll have to see how it goes if we want to be at AK by 7.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We are staying at POR-Riverside, and the food court said that it opened at 7, but they do have a bakery that opens at 6:30. I'll have to see how it goes if we want to be at AK by 7.
If you are muffin/pastry breakfast people, purchase what you want for your AK morning the morning prior. The muffins are in sealed containers and will keep. :)

DABIGCHEEZ

If you are muffin/pastry breakfast people, purchase what you want for your AK morning the morning prior. The muffins are in sealed containers and will keep. :)

If I am remembering correctly....isn't there a Muffin/pastry/cart at the entrance to AK? We eat breakfast at our hotel usually, but I am pretty sure there is that cart at the entrance

jrlbc06

There are great pastry and donuts at the Tea Stand (I don't remember the name) that is on the pathway from Africa by the safaris over toward Kali River and toward Everest.

jrlbc06

I'm a huge fan of the Royal Anandapur Tea Company cart near the entrance to Asia. Iced chai tea and a yummy pastry (they usually have donuts, danish, and muffins) is the perfect light breakfast!

Thanks for the reminder on the name! Everything I've ever had there has been great!

docdebbi

If I am remembering correctly....isn't there a Muffin/pastry/cart at the entrance to AK? We eat breakfast at our hotel usually, but I am pretty sure there is that cart at the entrance

yes there is. simple cart with coffee and muffins. we have done it as it is quick and never a line.

Captain Barbossa

So my family is heading to WDW in mid June. We wanted to be at AK for the 7a.m. EMH that morning. What are some of the best grab and go breakfast options in the park? We aren't huge breakfast eaters, so a drink and fun breakfast item work for us.
Kusafiri, Pizzafari, and starbucks are where we like to eat breakfast at AK.

NiarrNDisney

Like you I am not a huge breakfast eater so I usually just pick up a Danish, other baked good and or fruit while getting my caffeine fix at Isle of Java, Kusafiri Coffee Shop, or the Royal Anandapur Tea Co. depending on where I am or where I'm heading.
Best place for a selection of fruit is the Harambe Fruit Market.

Mickey5150

We always start our AK mornings at the safari so I can only comment about that side of the park. We love Creature Comforts (Starbucks) because it has a mix of pastries and breakfast sandwiches so there is something for everyone's taste. The other good option is Kusafiri Coffee Shop. It's a simple walk up bakery but there is plenty of seating in the Dawa Bar where you can pick up a bloody mary. Colossal Cinnamon Roll and a bloody mary, ther perfect Disney breakast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom