Angler Fish in "B" mode

Oddysey

Original Poster
This is not meant to be a complaint thread, but simply an update on an important affect on everybody's favorite clownfish ride. After months of the Angler Fish showing no movement at all. As of last weekend, it is now working in a special "B" mode. What is B mode you may ask? It appears that the Kuka arm remains stiff, and the Angler Fish moves vertically while trying to eat Nemo. This is different from "A" mode where the kuka bends at the joints and moves horizontally as well as vertically. Again I am not complaining, but I am just updating the forum on the situation because I have seen other ask whether the Angler Fish is working. Keep in mind that I have only seen this "B" mode twice in the last two weeks so it is possible that it may be restored by this point. If so, feel free to update me on the situation.

sksowell

That's too bad my son really likes this when it's not in B mode, let's hope they get it figured out in the next week or so.

Oddysey

Original Poster
Running perfectly yesterday according to some friends in the park :)

Thanks for the update! Like I said, it is possible that It is working properly by now. I reported it a little later than I planned too. Glad to see that it is working after being down for some time.

Small correction, OP: the anglerfish is trying to eat Marlin, not Nemo!

Really??? After all these years of riding the ride I never noticed this. I guess I need to pay more attention. Even though I am a Disney fanatic it seems that I learn something new on this forum almost daily. I will definitely look for this on Friday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom