Android Apps for wait times?

prspeppers

Most of the free applicaitons for wait times are pretty bad. They rely on users updating the wait time so can be quite inaccurate.

Disney does offer and app you can purchase which I have heard is quite good though.

cinderellafan6

I have a couple downloaded but havent been to the parks yet to test them. What is the name of the app that Disney offers? I cant find it

jato4x4

Lines from touringplans is my personal favorite. Plus it has the option of viewing the reported posted wait times, as well as actual wait times, by others that are using it. Idk if its free though because I was already signed up for touringplans when it was released.

Mr Wizard

I just downloaded the app from Touring Plans, or Undercover Tourist, about six months ago and it was free. There was also a version you could pay for but the free one works just fine. We were at the World in May and it was very accurate.

jlevis

I have the app from Touring Plans via my subscription. I also have the Undercover Tourist app. I've used both in the parks and both are very good.

Testtrack321

I sware by Lines from touringplans.com. You pay for what you get, which is historial data supplemented by user submitted data. It's accurate, you can show predictions of wait times in the future, and have access to their touring plans.

jlevis

Let me add that a subscription to Touring Plans gets you access to their Crowd Calendar with per park crowd levels. I use this to plan my park visits to minimize time in lines.

Pioneer Hall

You can now get the official Disney App on most android phones I believe. I downloaded the mobile magic app for 1.99 and tried it out on my visit last week. The times will only show up when you are in the park, but they are exactly what is posted on the signs at the front of the attraction.

rcapolete

You can now get the official Disney App on most android phones I believe. I downloaded the mobile magic app for 1.99 and tried it out on my visit last week. The times will only show up when you are in the park, but they are exactly what is posted on the signs at the front of the attraction.
Where did you find the app. i have the Motorola droid 1 and i cant find it in the market place.

DisneyMusician2

Another vote for the touringplans.com app Lines. It has gotten to the point where it seems silly to even plan a trip without all the great information on the site. The subscription is very reasonable and the data extremely accurate.

Lexi

Where did you find the app. i have the Motorola droid 1 and i cant find it in the market place.

Its an app only available to Verizon Android users. I have the Droid Incredible 2 and all I have to do to find it is...go to my market place...select verizon apps...scroll down about 1/4 of the way...and there it is...DISNEY PARKS MOBILE...I'm assuming you can just search for it as well within the market place.

jlevis

I just downloaded the Disney app. I looks like it has a lot of nice features. Anxious to try it out when we get there in September.

jato4x4

im going in 15 days looking for a good one for the Iphone any recommandations?

All of the Android ones are on iphone also, just you the Verizon one is only on Verizon phones. The only thing is be careful how you hold your iphone or else you might not get updated ride times. Haha, sorry i had to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom