And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

cdunbar

Night Jen! :wave:

Haha I know, right Christa?! They see right thru all my "suggestions". Its okay our Conference next year is at the Gaylord Palms!

I wish I could go Bun, but its too close to my WDW trip. :(

It's about my bedtime too, It was great chatting with you guys! :wave:

WooHoo!!! :sohappy:

joanna71985

So, nobody wants to go to DL with me?? :(

Done! Leaving BWI Sept. 30th, returning Oct 3rd. I'm turning officially OLD this year, and I want to celebrate big. :D

Ahhhhh! I would love to go to DL with you

Me too...going at midnight!

Me too! I'll be watching at Citywalk

Night Jen! :wave:

Haha I know, right Christa?! They see right thru all my "suggestions". Its okay our Conference next year is at the Gaylord Palms!

Oooo, that's right by my apartment complex!

I'm fantastic now, the boy is back in town, literally LOL. And Friday is HP??

Oh yes!!! I can't wait!!

Nemo14

So .... we're back from the orhopedist. He agrees that it's a tear of the Achilles tendon, and has ordered an MRI. We're waiting now for that appointment, but in the meantime I'm in this very fashionable velcro boot, which is a bit more comfortable than the plaster splint was. So much for my audition for So You Think You Can Dance! :ROFLOL:

Uponastar

So .... we're back from the orhopedist. He agrees that it's a tear of the Achilles tendon, and has ordered an MRI. We're waiting now for that appointment, but in the meantime I'm in this very fashionable velcro boot, which is a bit more comfortable than the plaster splint was. So much for my audition for So You Think You Can Dance! :ROFLOL:

:rolleyes:

Oh, Fishy...I love you! :kiss:

tigsmom

grrrrrrr.........still waiting for the insurance to OK an MRI....:(

((HUGS)) can't the doctor expedite the case?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom