And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

Okay, back again.

What about a Mommy/daughter trip?

Did you have something good?

I'm not doing a cross country trip with a 4 year old. Ugggghh...

When I try to get in it says it's private or whatever. I had erased the original invitation so I couldn't even get in that way. You probably need to re-invite me.
I'll re-send it now!
Right now I'm at All Stars Sports. Going the exact dates you listed I believe
Just the weekend? Is it you and WHF or anyone else?
That sucks! One of the reasons I decided not to fly out of our local airport was because it would require a layover (plus the fact that it was more than double the price of driving to baltimore). Are there usually open seats or do they tend to be full?

Almost ALL the flights have layovers now! WTH?? Used to be the exception, not the norm! I blame the stupid merger. It's insane that it now takes 5 HOURS to get to WDW! If you flew on a weekday they usually had a few open seats, weekends not usually. but who knows now that the schedule is all wonky.

just watched your little video clip on your blog - give him lots of smooches from me!

I did. he's such a flirt!

Okay, back again.

I'm not doing a cross country trip with a 4 year old. Ugggghh...

I'll re-send it now!

Just the weekend? Is it you and WHF or anyone else?

Almost ALL the flights have layovers now! WTH?? Used to be the exception, not the norm! I blame the stupid merger. It's insane that it now takes 5 HOURS to get to WDW! If you flew on a weekday they usually had a few open seats, weekends not usually. but who knows now that the schedule is all wonky.

I did. he's such a flirt!

Sounds like I got lucky with our flights. Non-stop both ways for $79 each. We are flying back a little later than I wanted to, but I really didn't want a layover near bed time.

DisneySam

Same as always! Counting down the days to HP! :)

I feel your pain about the layovers Bun, thats me whenever I fly anywhere. Layovers are the worst.

DisneyBunny

Sounds like I got lucky with our flights. Non-stop both ways for $79 each. We are flying back a little later than I wanted to, but I really didn't want a layover near bed time.

Ours are going to be $188 PP each way. :dazzle::dazzle:

UGH UGH UGH. And I thought I could get off easy with my free ticket!

DisneyBunny

Same as always! Counting down the days to HP! :)

I feel your pain about the layovers Bun, thats me whenever I fly anywhere. Layovers are the worst.

If it's just me, it's no problem, but dragging the kids and all their paraphanalia off a plane and back on again is just nuts. I'm conditioned to think Disney is only 2 1/2 hours away, and no more!

Nemo14

I'm back! Got the invite Bunny and I was checking out the cake. Very impressive! I just used to make sheet cakes and put plastic toys on them...:ROFLOL:

I watched the NY premiere live stream tonight....can't wait!

DH is on call this week, so we can't go this weekend. I think we might wait and go with SIL when we go to the beach. I'm sure she's going to need a kids free night. Her DH just deployed to the middle east leaving her home alone with 3 kids under 4.:dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom